Just Engaged and Proposals

the most amazing day of my life, till my wedding of course :)

On Saturday 10/10/09, i got engaged!!!! I had no idea! We talked about it alot and I knew that we were going to get engaged most likely before the end of the year, but I expected it to happen in December! We went up north to visit my family and had plans to go to New York City on Saturday (which we do everytime we go up there). We went to Central Park for lunch at the Boathouse and then took a ride on a row boat. It was a beautiful fall day and just perfect! I found out after he wanted to do it on the row boat, but he couldnt find the right time because he wanted someone to take a picture of it while it happened! Towards the end this couple next to us got engaged and I was like OMG he just proposed how cute!!!! We took their picture for him, and he wanted to ask them and do it then but he was sweet and didnt want to steal their thunder haha! After that, we walked all around the park and found this beautiful spot with an awsome building in the back and asked some people to take a picture for us, after the first one he asked for another one and i put my arm around him and he pushed me off and when i went to yell and him to ask him what he was doing, I looked down and he was on one knee!!! I was like "OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!". I had noooo idea, we traveled and I packed us and he snuck the ring right by me!!! It was an amazing trip and I am sooo readyy to start planning :)

Re: the most amazing day of my life, till my wedding of course :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards