New Hampshire

WedClean - Review!

Hi Ladies, I did a TTD session in early Sept on the beach - full fledged water submersion, sand rolling, down and dirty goodness. Needless to say, the dress was in less than pristine condition after the TTD (though not as bad as I thought it might be...) I decided (after hearing good reviews on the Boston Knot page) to get my dress cleaned using WedClean.com. They ship you a box, you package up your dress and send it to them - they clean it and ship it back to you all packaged up and pretty. However, they also highly recommend that you take out the dress and look it over to make sure it is cleaned to your satisfaction. I got my dress back today (and also should mention that they kept you very well informed during the cleaning/shipping process, so you knew where your dress was at all times!). I am very happy with the final product - the dress was (from all I could tell) back to its original state... no traces of beach (or wedding-day wear) that I could see at all! For the cost of this program vs. other cleaners I looked at, I would highly recommend using WedClean (whether you TTD or not!) Feel free to page me w/ any other questions :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WedClean - Review!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards