Colorado-Denver

Color Schemes

Okay ladies, I'm curious to know what everyone's color schemes are, especially with all the new faces. Mine was black and white w/ hints of dark purple.

Re: Color Schemes

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine was orange, copper/rust & ivory (but I secretly covet the jewel tone color schemes...I just couldn't get DH to go for it) LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *that should be BROWN, copper/rust & ivory* LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ours are chocolate brown, light blue, and a lime/chartreuse color.  basically chocolate brown and the 2 colors we are wearing in my right sig pic! :)
  • edited December 2011
    ours was black, gold and a moss/olive green
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ours will be orange and green - bright orange (we will carry orange gerber daisies) and a clover-like green.
    Photobucket
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine were eggplant purple, cornflower blue, and magenta.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Ours will be orange, gold and white.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors were chocolate brown and bright orange. I saw some beautiful orange dahlias before I was engaged and they were my inspiration.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • coolcourt85coolcourt85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are deep purple, lime and fuschia. I can't wait!
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours were indigo blue and yellow... there was also some lighter green in the flowers, because I have always LOVED cymbidium orchids, but that color wasn't carried over anywere else.
  • paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing charcoal gray and pale aqua, and I think we'll end up throwing in little touches light lime green-ish accents and the BM flowers will be a melon-orange color. Sounds kind of circusy now that I see it in writing. I just don't want everything to be so uniform and all the exact same colors. I want to try to mix it up a bit, but if that ends up looking like a preschool, we'll stick with white/cream/pale green flowers. I love hearing about everyone's colors/themes! :)
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you decide on your color schemes? I have a while to pick but I am so indecisive and change my mind every few days about what I want.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having a hard time deciding as well! I think we are going with a deep purple, like an eggplant, and champagne. Not entirely sure. My dress is champagne and light gold so it is hard to find the right colors...
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burnt orange, rusts, scarlets, golden yellows....basically the fall leaves.  Accented by a pop of leafy green.  I feel a little generic since so many "fall brides" go for that, too, but it's what I've always always wanted.  FI wanted them that way, too, before I even said anything about it!  (maybe it has to do with our october birthdays!!)
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    edited December 2011
    Jade - I didn't have any idea what I wanted my colors to be.  About 4-5 months out I started browsing a few wedding magazines, because I knew when I saw the colors it would just hit me.  And that's what happened - I saw the combination in a magazine and went with it from there.  Here's a picture of my bouquet: [IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2hoedj7.jpg[/IMG]
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    edited December 2011
    Rats.  PIP fail.  I'll try it again [IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2hoedj7.jpg[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    We only have one color: Burgundy. ?Decorations are fall garlands, centerpieces may be cranberries in carafes with lime and lemon wedges, favor bags are white and silver. So it's hard to say what accent colors would be. The BM and MOH are wearing either the Claret or Wine color from Alfred Angelo.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Chocolate brown and gold, it really help bring a rustic elegant look we were going for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards