New Jersey

Bucks County Pa or NJ venue $80 pp

I just got engaged and was looking for a venue in Bucks Pa or central/south NJ around $80 pp 150 guests with an open bar. I want a cocktail station menu only, with hotels near by for bussing.(my family are big drinkers) I have not had much luck with people getting back to me with pricing due to vacations. I would also like feed back on wedding food you've tasted around the area. Thanks for the help.

Re: Bucks County Pa or NJ venue $80 pp

• kimber1010kimber1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in October 2012 and our reception is at Flanders Valley in Flanders, NJ.  It's a little more than you said (it's $90 pp but he lowered it to $85 pp if we can guarantee 150 people).  That price includes top shelf open bar, champagne toast, cake and centerpieces.  We went to a tasting and the food was very good, too.  They partner with a couple of hotels in the area who offer free shuttles so we're using those, too.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you visited Skytop Lodge?  That might work for you.
  • edited December 2011
    http://cateringbyjessicalee.com caters several venues.

I had my reception in Bucks County in Southampton on Street Road at the Hampton Room (its at the fire station but a nice room).  The many menu options start at $55 pp. They can provide cake and centerpieces as well. You can bring in your own alcohol, which will save you a lot of money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards