Nevada-Las Vegas

NWR: Halloween party

It's not quite Vegas, but the wife and I are throwing a pretty big Halloween party tonight. I hope I bought enough liquor; who says guys cant shop? :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

Re: NWR: Halloween party

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

That's alotta hooch!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    There are meetings for people like you, lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • themrsJRDthemrsJRD member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Holy shiiiiit. Did you seriously JUST buy all of that?! Please tell me some of that was laying around from previous purchases?

In any event, where's my invite?! 

Happy halloween!!
  • HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When it comes time to calculate how much liquor I will need for my in-suite...I'm calling YOU! Lol. Have a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Holy Toledo Batman!!!

Now that's going to be a party!!!

Have fun!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-halloween-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1fdbd9c1-2cf5-4a9f-952c-44229b41508aPost:db5e171a-d216-4493-807a-9c68997e7b9a">Re: NWR: Halloween party</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy shiiiiit. Did you seriously JUST buy all of that?! Please tell me some of that was laying around from previous purchases? In any event, where's my invite?!  Happy halloween!!
    Posted by Natrasha[/QUOTE]

I think about a third of it ends up getting consumed each year; my friends love to booze it up lol.  That's why we did open bar at the reception; would not have wanted to touch that bill for consumption.

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-halloween-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1fdbd9c1-2cf5-4a9f-952c-44229b41508aPost:5bb41e19-bc80-4a36-8ef1-3984a695d494">Re: NWR: Halloween party</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Halloween party : I think about a third of it ends up getting consumed each year; my friends love to booze it up lol.  That's why we did open bar at the reception; <strong>would not have wanted to touch that bill for consumption.
    </strong>Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]
    Ha ha, this is us too - I'm fairly certain our venue may have lost money by doing the per/person price for open bar.
    Looks like one hell of a party coming up for you guys!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    Wow! Based on the amount of alcohol is going to be a wild one! Have a great time! 
    A work in progress: MY PLANNING BIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So, VG, are you and wifey wearing couple's costume's?
  • edited December 2011
    Damn that's a lot of booze! 
    Can't wait for halloween, I've walking around in halloween hair-do trials all week lol 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-halloween-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1fdbd9c1-2cf5-4a9f-952c-44229b41508aPost:022ea31f-88ba-4ecf-b4b0-c02d394a876f">Re: NWR: Halloween party</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, VG, are you and wifey wearing couple's costume's?
    Posted by CamilleJon[/QUOTE]

She asked, I vetoed that idea. :-)

• edited December 2011
    Wow!!!  It looks like you guys have a lot of fun planned ;)  Drink lots of water, too!  Haha!
  • justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    holy crap hope everyone is feeling real good today =P

ETA: and by today i mean the day after...i'm a little late to the party
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards