Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My Proposal

FI and I have been together for nearly 3 years.  We work togehter at target, which is where we met.  The weekend before we got engaged I found out that he had the ring.  I was sad because I really wanted the proposal to be a surprise.  But I knew it would be hard because if we went to do something special I would be suspicious.  The week we got engaged I was working almost every day as a cashier (not my normal position).  On Wednesday he came through my line about 15 minutes before the end of my shift.  I was ringing up his stuff not paying attention to what he was buying but I did notice that he wasn't responding much to what I was saying.   The very last item on the conveyer belt was a white box.  I picked it up and said "what is this?"  Then I opened the box and there was a ring box inside.  I handed it back to him and he grabed my hand and pulled me in front of the register.  Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and of course I said yes.  After a little crying and a lot of hugging and kissing I looked around to see my best friend standing not to far away and my manager was holding FI's camera videotaping the entire thing.      

Re: My Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards