• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

**NMFRIEND2006**

Hi nikki!! Just wanted to know what part of Ohio you are from? I am from Springfield or more specifily I grew up in St. Paris but no one ever knows where that is at. Was kinda curious as to where you were from so I could see where you were thinkning about having your ceremony/reception at
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **NMFRIEND2006**

• I am from Delphos a small little town up north from Springfield. Delphos is 15 miles East from Lima and 15 miles west of Van Wert, it's Northwest Ohio. I know a lot of people have never heard of Delphos, but when I name either Lima or Van Wert they kind of have an idea of where I am. I have heard of St. Paris when I go down to Piqua sometimes with my friends to shop.
  • Oh one of my friends is from up in that area. She's closer to the Indiana state line however
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I live just about 45 min from Fort Wayne Indiana which makes it nice that way I don't have to travel two hours or so to get the wedding stuff done in Fort Wayne they have good stores. They also have lower sales tax on alcohol and we are supplying our own which makes it nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards