Kentucky-Louisville

Videographer or No Videographer?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a videographer. They're expensive, but I keep hearing that people regret not having one. But when I talk to people that did have one, they said they rarely (if ever) look at their wedding video.
Anyone have any input on this? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer or No Videographer?

• Laurenm1024Laurenm1024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    For a cheaper and really cute alternative, I think my fiance are doing our video through wedit. It's about half the price of a regular videographer! Look at wedit.com! 
  • edited December 2011
    Don't waste your money on a videographer.  We got a really good friend to do it for free!  As many times as your going to watch it it is not worth the price!
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We paid my little sister's boyfriend $75 to do it and I think it's totally fine.  H and I wanted to spend more money on pictures as those we walk past/look at every day, not a video. 
  • halfpin21halfpin21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can afford it, do it.  We've watched our video several times (probably b/c the videographer was so freaking awesome)...it was money well spent.  Try Excelsior Video if you want something affordable but awesome product.

My aunt had my uncle record her wedding and we got sea sick trying to watch it.  If you can't afford one this is the way to go I'm so glad we got our videographer b/c he caught things even our photographer didn't get. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards