Wedding Etiquette Forum

Poll: Favorite Commercials.

New, old, any you miss...  My favorite new commercial is the Bud Light one where the dog is driving the car like a crazy person.Oldish is the Bud Light one where the guy is talking to the dog, and the dog keeps saying "sausages!  Sausages!" and the Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch "ello Gov'na" one.I super miss the Budweiser lizards.Dude, I don't even like Bud or Bud Light.  I never realized they make all my favorite commercials except the Kelloggs on.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Poll: Favorite Commercials.

• I used to love gap commercials.  Telus commercials are also pretty good.  You tube them.  They always have animals in them.  I am loving the new knorr side dish commercials with the lower sodium one and the salt shaker is walking around all melancholy.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I liked the Budweiser frogs better.  The Bud Bowls were pretty awesome during the superbowl.  I don't think they have Bud Bowls anymore.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I used to love Gap commercials too.  Especially in the late 90s (I think) when they'd have the people singing random oldies songs.

• I remember the Gap commercial where they were singing the Mellow Yellow song. Seems like it was so long ago!
  • The Geico pothole commercial.  I know it's horrible and stupid, but I love the pot hole voice.  It cracks me up. "Oh shoot!  I got no phone... 'cuz I'm a pothole!  "Kay, Bye!!"  That gets me everytime. I will also admit to tearing up at the cell phone commercial (not sure which provider), where the little girl loses her dog and the college guy takes a picture of the her poster and emails it to all his friends and by the time she gets home, he's sitting there on her front porch waiting with her dog.  Warms the heart.
  • ggmae, I think that is the same little kid that made that commercial that he talks about "neglecting my relationships" ie: his dog. And "the drinking. The drinking was the worst!" That is my favorite commercial.
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like retro 80s toy commercials. They are the best.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I like the one where everything looks like smiley faces.  I forget what it's for.  It reminds me of Jill's old emo bath sig.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • The boyfriend pants from Gap...where the guy is wearing the pants, then the girl rips them off of him and put them on herself. Love that one because they are dancing to 'Anything you can do"
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • I always love the Budweiser Christmas commercials.Remember the Christmas commercial (Coke? BK? McDonalds?) with YOUNG Corey Feldman and Santa Claus? I love that one.I also love any commercial that has puppies running on tile/linoleum floors, legs all akimbo (dog food, toilet paper - softness)
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Yes, GG, those are the ones I'm talking about!!  If you go to YouTube and search "Gap everybody in" it has them :)

• cacoffer, YES --- that makes me laugh every time I see it!!! I'm afraid of ducks, but I also love the aflac duck commercials. Partial to the company, which helps, but.... OH yeah - the vintage 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' Coke commercial.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • The old Gap commercials were great.  I love the one when they're dancing to West Side Story. There's this car commerical where the squirrel is about to get hit by a car and he starts screaming, then all the animals start screaming, then the lady in the car is screaming hysterically.  Its so funny!!
  • Fische, that is the first time I have laughed all day.  Love the new pic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the Swiffer "baby come back" commercials
  • Oh...and the really old Honey Oat Cherrios commercial where the bee is trying to get Scrooge to eat them.
  • I love the cereal commercial "Vanilla Almond, sounds good, but backward its dnomla allinav, blegh!!". I laugh every time.
  • I love the Slowskys (The Comcast turtles) ... I tend to stand very alone on that, but they crack me up. I also love the Starburst/Skittles comercials in general. My all time favorite though was "The Peach At the Beach" for Dole fruit cups. I doubt anybody remembers it, but it was the peach narrating his day (Like he starts out in the cooler "Oh, its so cold in here. So dark, so cold ... and let there be LIGHT!" when the cooler was opened). At one point the peach ends up in the ocean and you hear "No arms, can't swim, no arms can't swim!". I'm giggling just thinking about it, lol.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I like the Ally bank commercial where he takes the toy away from the kid. I hate the razor commercial where the bushes are shaped like bush.
  • Cew, I hate that stupid razor commercial.I also am SO sick of the Swiffer commercials!I'm trying so hard to find the Bud Light commercial with the poodle driving the car but it doesn't seem to be anywhere :(

• I have NO idea why... I might be easily amused, but I crack up whenever I see the new Taco Bell "black jack taco" commercial.
  • The Orville Redenbacher Tea Party commercial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03pOt8eT5M4  
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Me too on the E-trade two babies one. And I love the poodle driving the car.I also like commercials for ridiculous items like Snuggies because they crack me up. Especially the most recent one where the dog is sitting on the couch reading a book and wearing one.
  • I love the one for Sears where the guy asks the lady on the phone at sears recommends a video game for this guy.  She says it has a light sword or something and he gets all excited and says, "ship it!" but he kind of sings it.  It makes me giggle everytime.
  • TiDa, I've never seen that one.  It was hilarious!

• I LOVE the Black Jack Taco one that is out now.  I laughed so hard watching it last night.And the Priceline with the Asian couple.  Ha, omgosh I love it.And I used to LOOOVE the Citi Identity Theft commercials, but they are all gone now :(
  • Yes, K!  "$1500 for a leather bustier?  I didn't care, it lifts and separates!!"  Those were great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards