Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Transportation ~

Is it possible to find transportation for approx $300-350? We're looking for after the reception for about 2 1/2 hours. Help!

Re: Wedding Transportation ~

• akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Apache Trolleys. It's not a very attractive trolley, but it does the trick, it seats a large amount of people (34), and it's very affordable. I want to say they quoted us about $225 for 2 hours. Like I said, it's not the prettiest thing around, but it will do the trick.http://www.apachetrolleys.com/
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used a trolley from Luxury Limo out of Syracuse.  I’m not sure if they still include travel to Omaha in the price but we booked them for around 300.  I can’t remember how long we booked them for but it would be worth emailing them to find out.  More info in my bio.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Ollie the Trolley quoted me $350 for the 1st 2 hours and $90 per each additional hour.
  • edited December 2011
    Also, Luxury Limo out of Syracuse just quoted my friend $495 for 2 hours with their trolley, plus "gas fees" (I think that's what he called it...). I think they may also include the time that it takes for them to drive from Syracuse to Omaha and back in your billing.
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to add, even with all the recs, it might still be worth contacting all the places to get current price quotes. For example, I contacted Ollie the Trolley after reading on here that it was a decent price, but for my July wedding I got a pretty high quote. So I think it has a lot to do with the time of year you're getting married--much like many other vendors as well. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ollie the Trolley for our Oct. 3rd wedding. We paid $350 for 2 hours. The driver was awesome, and had no problems stopping for bathroom and alcohol breaks!! HTH!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    try http://www.astretchout.com i sed them for my wedding 245 for 3 hours enjoy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards