Wedding Woes

I hate military time

Pain in my butt on this stupid project.  I need a ticker for how long until I resign.

Re: I hate military time

• fishgirl77fishgirl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you on the hate.  Unfortunately, H tries to put everything in military time. 
  • edited December 2011
    It's not that hard.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm working on tracking up to 12 breaks a day- length, location, reason, and crew.  Everything is in regular time I need to convert to military.  We also have "mill time" where our days run from 7 am to 7 am not midnight to midnight. 2 machines, 365 days.  I'm getting a headache.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and everything is being extrapolated from a piece of paper.  No computer program in the world can help this.
  • edited December 2011
    But 7 in the morning is 7 in the morning. You're not using Zulu time which would make you hate life and kill everyone around you.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    But I have to track the dates too.  So a break at 6 am on the paper for July 26 actually happened on the 27th in the real world.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    I also know one of the supervisors is lying about stuff on his reports and I can't do a darn thing about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards