North Carolina-Outer Banks

Looking forward to what??

I saw this on another blog and thought it was really cute.... I thought you ladies might like to share what you are most looking forward to on your wedding day.... :o)

Re: Looking forward to what??

• edited December 2011
    I'll go ahead and get this started!The thing I most look forward to is wearing MY dress, seeing the look on his face when he sees me, and also, hearing the vows he's written. 
  • aubreyaliseaubreyalise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    two things come to mind... seeing my handsome fiance in his army dress blues (which i've never seen him in!), and just having all our family & friends there to celebrate with us. my family lives in southern california and i rarely get to see them, so having all of them come out for my wedding means the world to me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Being all dressed up and seeing the look on FI's face.  AND.... DANCING for hours with my friends and family!  I can't wait to freakin celebrate!
  • edited December 2011
    I imagine that stolen moment right after the ceremony when you looking into each other's eyes privately like "can you believe we finally did it?"
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking forward to starting out the week with our wedding and keeping the party going for 7 days! I just wish it was closer to July, 4th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards