Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What's the weather like where you are?

It is 40 degrees and dreary here today. Yesterday it snowed, which is insane for CT in mid-October - it was so bizarre to see now flurries against the fall leaves. I don't even have my winter gloves out of storage yet and I couldn't locate my window scraper.Anyone have any fun weekend plans?

Re: What's the weather like where you are?

• Options
    Sucky.  Rainy and cold.
  • Options
    It is about 40 degrees here too. And raining. No snow yet. As far as weekend plans go, I have to work tomorrow 6am-N.. then I have a Microbiology test to study for. =(
  • Options
    It's snowing here. It's about 30 degrees though, so it's not cold yet, which is nice. But the gross, gloomy-ness sucks.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    65ish and beautiful here in Central TX. It was 92 and muggy yesterday though, so I have no hope for tomorrow to be as nice as today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    47 and that annoying mist that's not really rain, but just enough to mess up your hair. No good plans, just locking FI in the apartment and not letting him out until we take care of a few wedding things. Also carving pumpkins!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Cold. Gross. Rain. And yes this weekend will hopefully be awesome!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It was rainy and about 65 here on Tuesday and Wednesday and I liked it. Now it's back up to almost 80 degrees.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Cold and bitter and cloudy. Which happens to be freaking me THEFUCK out, as I have an outdoor wedding in two weeks. I'm shoveling mulch tomorrow with my FILs and going to ren fest on Sunday. Yay!
  • Options
    It is GORGEOUS today.  It's sunny, right under 60 and there is a great fall breeze that's been going most of the day.  It's a nice change to the 28 degrees and iced over from last weekend. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    According to my Vista sidebar icon, it's 66 degrees and cloudy here. I don't have windows, so I have to assume. When I went out at lunch earlier, it was sunny and warmish, so I don't know what to believe.
  • Options
    59 and sunny! Beautiful. I have to write a paper and study for 2 tests.
  • Options
    BTW Fishy...they had a segment on the news last night here called MOOSE ON THE LOOSE and there was apparently a moose on the loose in Fargo. The animal kind, not the wonderful person kind.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    70 degrees and overcast with scattered thunderstorms.
  • Options
    we finally have a low in the 50's this weekend! it has remained in the 90's until now.
  • Options
    I have a wedding tomorrow here in DC and I feel kind of badly for my friend. She wanted to have it outside and it will be in the 40s and rainy!
  • Options
    Weekend plans: tomorrow, I'll be painting my front door. When we moved into our house in June (sorry moose), I wanted to paint the door that day, but other priorities arose. Well, I am just tired of the front door being Cinnamon (burnt orange), so I bought paint and primer this week and I'm having B take the door down and I'll paint it in the garage. Otherwise, not much.
  • Options
    50 degrees and cloudy.  Perfect weather for the KC marathon tomorrow!  I might go cheer.  I like watching races like that.Other than that, FI and I are going to The Melting Pot tonight to celebrate my new job.  We are both such nerds, we've been e-mailing about what we're going to order all afternoon.  It's soo good though.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Yeah, that happens. IT was probably Bullwinkle again. He's a crazy moose.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm jealous of all those with ~60-degree weather. That's perfect in my eyes - not too hot, not too cold. Dreary weather sucks - I don't mind the snow and I don't mind the cold but when it's raining/snowing it sucks.DH has an ER rotation tomorrow night for his EMT class, so it'll just be me and the kitties. If I can tear my best friend away from her boyfriend for one night, maybe we'll get together.
  • Options
    Indianapolis----> 43 and overcast...rained a little.
  • Options
    40s, gray, gross. Misting, raining, misting. Snow hasn't made it down to central jersey yet, but it got close. Blech. It better improve by next Friday, for serious.Weekend - Devils game tomorrow night, wedding-ness the rest of the weekend. Last weekend to get stuff done!
  • Options
    mid 50's, chilly and overcast.  Snow flurries/Rain tomorrow.  I love the pretty leaves this time of year.   
  • Options
    Briw - I've only been to MP once for dessert, but damn was it good! I'd love to go back, but there's only 1 in CT that's about an hour away.
  • Options
    Brie - I obviously can't spell your name ^. When do you start!?
  • Options
    FL is hot and muggy. At the moment we are having a thunderstorm which will only make it more muggy.
  • Options
    About 85ish and sunny. Earlier this week and rained and started to actually feel like fall, now it's like it's summer again.
  • Options
    43 degrees, and wettish. I've been inside reading for most of the day.Weekend plans include running a 5k tomorrow morning no matter what the weather is, watching the Phillies whenever they are on, reading (there is some Nietzche in my future and I am NOT looking forward to it) and hopefully going to the mall at some point to get some DVDs and a knit hat with a Phillies logo on it so I can wear it in front of my FILs next week when I see them all.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Tempe, AZ is 91 and sunny.
  • Options
    Cold and windy...boo. We're going out tonight and tomorrow, and haircuts on Sunday. My hairdresser quit hairdressing for corporate life and rents a chair in an otherwise empty salon one Sunday a month. It's actually really nice because we both get our hair cut, all three of us can chit chat at the same time, and we have the whole salon to ourselves.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We looove MP but haven't been since FI's birthday in March because it's so expensive.  We have been talking about it all week!I start Monday.  What about you?
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards