Not Engaged Yet

Furious.

13»

Re: Furious.

• edited December 2011
    Woah, what would you do if it came back that you WOULD have the rH thingy problem?I mean, I could be misinformed, but don't you just need to get a shot to correct the issue?Dang, I feel so behind. I haven't discussed that with FI. I guess if we're incompatible I'll have to dump him. O_o
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It's a pretty serious issue actually, and can really cause harm to both mother and child.  But yes, it can be helped/prevented with injections.  http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/rhfactor/a/aa050601a.htm I just think it's odd to worry about it while you're dating someone, that's all.  It's definitely something the doctors are supposed to check for when you start TTC.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, like so:"Rh incompatibility is almost completely preventable. Rh-negative mothers should be followed closely by their obstetricians during pregnancy.If the father of the infant is Rh-positive, the mother is given a mid-term injection of RhoGAM and a second injection within a few days of delivery.These injections prevent the development of antibodies against Rh-positive blood. This effectively prevents the condition."So, testing while dating someone, or even while engaged, is jumping the gun a bit. I'd worry more after marriage when you're saying "Hey! Let's have a baby!" And you ideally go to your gyno and say "I wanna have a baby!" And if she's anything like mine, she'll say "Yay! Pregnancy is FUN! OK, here's what you gotta do... and we're going to have such a blast with this!"My gyno is pretty effing awesome. She's a big ball of bubblyness.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Gyno's scare the crap out of me, in general.  But that's a very long, sad, twisted story for another thread.I'm glad you get along with yours!In other news, I extended my nosiness to non-BSC people and found your myspace.  May I friend you?
    Married Bio

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Huh, when I google myself I don't find my myspace. Sure, you can friend me! But I don't use myspace much, I use facebook more. :D
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yea me too, but I couldn't find you on there, you sly girl, you!
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    That's funky, because when I googled myself a few days ago, I only FOUND my facebook.... now I only see my myspace page.How weird!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Psh...I can't add you because I don't know your last name or email.  Sadness.
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    And in case, for whatever reason, you aren't kidding . . . the dress thing that everyone is talking about is your "So...I cheated" thread from a few days ago. But I'm willing to bet you already knew that. You're correct, I knew about the thread, I was the one who started it, what I'm confused about is you  guys said I was "mad" about something regarding that thread, which is quite frankly news to me.
  • edited December 2011
    Is this really a two page thread about whether or not we agree with acro's friend's travel arrangements? Oh well, carry on.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Acro, I love that you can be Stalky McStalkington from Stalktown when you want to be. Powers for good and evil. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    It was, and then I got bored, and so now Jeana and I are discussing rh factors and we're facebook/myspace friends.  I like the turn the thread took.
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    When you get pregnant, they test your rH factor. If need be, they give you a shot. It USED to be a big deal (but I doubt they could test for it then anyways.) I must say that level of BSC to go and get tested for rH definitely made me LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    I read once that P.I. would be a good job for a Scorpio, so I blame the stars.Rarely do I get bored enough to Google people that aren't BSC though.  I wish this day would just go ahead and end.  30 more minutes.
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Damn I wanna be myspace friends!  Don't turn out to be BSC one day though, k?
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Oh poo I can't add you since I don't know your last name.

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Check your messages, and then I want you to say it five times as fast as possible. :)
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    First of all, whoa on the message board craziness...Second of all, I almost always agree with jeanna and acro, even if it's not in my signature line... :)Third, which day are you going to the Halloween party at Disney? Not to sound all stalkery, but I'll be there as well...would be pretty damn funny if we were there on the same night...Fourth, how do I jump in on all this myspace/facebook friendiness?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    We're going to be there on Friday night (the 23rd).  It's my birthday!! :)And I think I have my facebook set to where you can't even search for me if you know my name, but if you want to send a PM with your name I can search for you and add you.  :)
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    PM sent. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards