Attire & Accessories Forum

Amsale Reese - Is anyone selling?

I love Amsale Reese, but for $4,700 at retail price, I want to buy a used one.  Is anyone selling theirs?  http://www.amsale.com/bridal/amsalecollection/070814/070814518.shtml

Re: Amsale Reese - Is anyone selling?

• I am selling my Amsale Reese wedding gown, i am having it professionally cleaned and preserved now.  I am about a size 4-6 and 5'9" so alterations wouldn't be a problem.  Let me know if you are interested.
  • esem,I am interested in your Reese dress.  How much do you want to sell it for?  Please email me at misslaurenbriana@hotmail.comLauren
  • I am selling my Amsale Reese dress. Professionally cleaned. Size 2. $3000. Beautiful dress! Email for pics if interested sjsclark@gmail.com
  • Hi Esem -   Are you still planning to sell your dress?  If so, I am definitely interested.  You can email me at laceeleeds@gmail.comThanks!Lacee
  • Hi,I am also looking for the Amsale Reese, I'm 5'9 and usually a size 4 in regular clothes.  Can anyone help me out?  Or does anyone know where I can get one for a "slighty" reduced price?Thanks
  • Hi all, I am an Irish bride and love the Amsale Reese gown. Unfortunately I cannot buy the gown in Ireland and cannot afford to fly over to America. I was thinking of ordering this directly from Amsale but would love if any of you have pictures of the gown on you as I have only seen the image on their website. It would help me a lot. could you email any to me if you have some? johnandsheenawedding@gmail.com Thank you
  • im getting married in october..please help, im a size 0 is anyone selling an amsale reese..this is the dress for me..ive tried other dresses, but i just dont like them.
    if anyone is intrested please contact me at   ok.tawfik@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards