Georgia-Atlanta

Windermere Brides Come In Please: Need Help

Where is Jennifer guys? I called them today to schedule a tasting for my sis and they were so rude. So unlike them and I didn't get an answer about Jennifer until after 5 hangups. Yes, they hung up on me and treated me like an idiot. This is not the same place guys. Am I overreacting or what? My sis just called Dianna and told her how worried she was. How are you guys handling this change? I loved Jennifer, she was so lenient in helping.

Re: Windermere Brides Come In Please: Need Help

• edited December 2011
    Jennfer is now with the Windermere Home Owners Association. I am really upset she is gone. Diane takes forever to return emails..I am not happy with the situation but my plan is to basically "stay on her" to make sure things get done..It's unfortunate but it looks like that is the way it's going to have to be...Jennifer spoiled me by answering every email within 2 hours,etc..
  • Jens871Jens871 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh, I didn't know Jennifer wasn't in that position anymore. I got married there in June. I'm not sure who Diane or Dianna is. There was a lady there helping with the coordinator of everything on my wedding day. Maybe thats her. Is she an older lady? She was very nice, but I can see your frustrations. Really just keep on them and don't settle. It's still a great place to get married/have reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Its awful, I am actually getting scared about having our wedding there. My emails don't even get responded to...the only way I get a response is if I send another email saying "did you get my email?"..it's very unsettling!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards