Wisconsin

Votive/Small Pillar Candles

Does anyone know a good store/website where you can get votive or small pillar candles for cheap?  I am looking for black and white (black seems to be REALLY hard to come by) votive or maybe small pillar candles for my center pieces, preferably unscented.  If anyone has had any luck, please let me know!Thanks!

Re: Votive/Small Pillar Candles

• edited December 2011
    If you want white glass filled votives I would go to Michaels craft store. That is where I got mine. It is $7.99 for a box of 12 but I used the 40% off coupons so the box only ended up being $5 which is cheap! Not sure about the price if you want just the votive candle itself but I would try Michaels., Joann Fabrics or even Walmart.
  • edited December 2011
    Michael's doesn't sell those particular votives anymore, apparently they were recalled. I tried to purchase them for my September wedding. I wanted votives for my centerpieces and ended up purchasing about 85 small, clear votive holders from Michaels and then bought the candles to go in them. I am willing to sell them, I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet. The holders will work for white or ivory candles, probably not for the black candles, as there is some wax leftover in them. If you're interested in buying them, email me at chenny555@gmail.com I am in the Milwaukee area
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IKEA! They have candles in all shapes and sizes--plenty of unscented--and they're so affordable!
  • michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    quickcandles.comcudge.netcandles4less.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what candles Michael's recalled...I was just there today and bought two packs of the dozen votives with white candles, and they had like 20 packs in stock.  They had some black ones too (no holders though, just the candles) because of Halloween but since it's coming up pretty soon those will probably go out of stock.
  • edited December 2011
    dollartree.com :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.quickcandles.com/Set-144-Votive-Candle-Holders-144-Votive-Candles-p/c_set_144.htm I'm thining of getting some from here--and they have all sorts of colors including black!
  • edited December 2011
    Quick Candles has really good quality for a cheaper price than anywhere I found. I got 72 votives & glass holders for like $39.95, plus shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards