Registry and Gift Forum

Bridesmaid gift ideas?

Does anyone have any creative bridesmaid gift ideas other than the typical jewelry, frames, etc??

Re: Bridesmaid gift ideas?

• A nice vase, bowl, etc..... as long as you know their style.  I got mine bowls from ten thousand villages - they're decorative but can also be used for serving pieces.  I know they'll also appreciate the fair trade policy of the store as well. 
  • Going to get my MOH a digital camera, because she doesn't have one.
  • I think a personalized gift is always great. Not sure if this is their style, but I received a Sigg waterbottle from cafepress.com for my birthday and I LOVE it. It is a personal and useful gift. Just an idea :)
  • i know that these are kind of overdone but if you like the idea of a compact/purse mirror, there is a REALLY COOL damask embellished purse mirror for sale on redenvelope. http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/embellishedpursemirror-30001124?trackingpgroup=RCRSLyou can also personalize it with their name. I am getting these and then personally sewing my BM's reversible clutches. My friend has a pattern for them that is from Vogue, I believe. I am picking out each of them a really cool fabric for the inside and on the other side, it's going to be a fabric that matches the wedding colors. inside will be the personalized mirrors and the jewelry that I purchased for them! It's a pretty standard gift but I felt that the purse makes it more original and personal.Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would definately suggest something more personal. My moh is my 10 year old neice. She thinks jewlry is pretty and looses it quickly. My other bridemaids are completely anti most of the "traditional" gifts. Pearl earrings and pretty bracelets are always nice, but its better to get them something they would completely love and use/wear. One of my bm is getting a set of good knifes, but she loves to cook and only has walmart varieties.
  • I am getting each of mine a gift card to her favorite place to eat, or maybe our favorite place to eat together, i haven't decided yet.  I'm also getting them a couple little things that remind me of them. I'm wanting to get them tote bags with their initials on it to put everything in.
  • I'm getting each of mine a cool cocktail ring with their birthstone - they are all very different but suited to their individual tastes. They aren't to wear on the wedding day (unless they just want to), but I know they'll all like them. I love all the other personalized gift ideas too! Gift cards to stores, restaurants or a spa are always fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards