Hawaii
Options

Send me on an Oahu errand

Hi ladies! I'm super excited to be heading to Oahu next Sunday. My mom, FI, and FMIL are meeting me there in the middle of the week to do a few wedding related things. I'm hoping it will be a fun, productive, and relaxing time. If anyone needs me to check out anything while I'm there, please let me know. I'll be visiting Lani for the first time, meeting with vendors, and seeing what's available for DIY projects. I'd be happy to scout something out for you if needed. Now, I just hope this week flies.

Re: Send me on an Oahu errand

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh have fun!!! I'd ask you to give my FI a huge hug for me, but that'd be a little weird... haha!!!
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have fun!! if you end up going into a place that sells fabrics- let me know if you see sheer white organza-type fabric for cheap, but other than that, just have a great time and soak up the sun :) oh and eat lots of hawaiian food!
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the offer Kellie!  Just let me know if you find a place that has hawaiian print scrapbook paper and/or gift wrap.  We want to incorporate it into our guestbook, and we can buy it when we get there in a couple of weeks.Have a great time!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a lovely offer, I fly in on the 25th I so excieted it is only 6 sleeps...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elaine...I made a guest sign in book with Hawaiian print scrap book paper. To my surprise I found the paper at Walmart in the crafts section.Worth a try.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aubrey, your post made me chuckle. I'm sure your FI would be a little weirded out by a random hug from a stranger. :)Hannah and Elaine--I will see what I can find.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards