Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandal's Ladies

Looking to book Sandals Grand St. Lucian ResortIs it better to go directly through the site or a TA for the best dealTIA

Re: Sandal's Ladies

• Options
    I used a TA and I know we got upgraded because of it. Plus she arranged for our helicopter and my DH had planned spa stuff via her so it was really easy. Ultimately I think she saved us money too because a new sale came out and she emailed me and lowered my rate. Jennifer at VIP is my gal. Jennifervipvacationsinc@verizon.net is her email! Oh and we stayed in a beachfront concierge room. Fabulous!
  • Options
    We did alot of research for our Sandals St. Lucian HM and contacted Nancy from Myislandgetaways.com. They are Top 10 in the world for Sandals, that was convincing enough for me. I felt alot better going through a TA than booking on a website. She supplied me with personal pictures and blew me away with all the info she knew and got a great price. We are staying at the Sandals Regency in the cliffs with our own private pool...cannot wait. I will do a review when I return.
  • Options
    We use Vip Vacations, but Joanne is our girl.  She was very prompt and easy to work with.  She got us a great price as well!  I think with the internet these days you find yourself worrying if the person you are booking through is legit.  But after we saw the president of VIP on fox news, the travel channel and her wedding airing on the knot we figured it was definitely a safe place to book and we couldn't be happier with VIP Vacations.
  • Options
    FYI - TA's cannot get you a better price than Sandals offers.  They can only offer the rate Sandals does and try to get you upgrades.That being said... I used Kim from Honeymoons's Inc.  The only reason why I went with a TA over just the resort is because from what Ive read and heard Sandals will take better care of a TA's guest then their own.
  • Options
    We HM'd at Sandals Grande St. Lucia and loved it. We used Nancy from Island Getaways and received a great upgrade and she totally steered us in the right direction. We also got a great discount for our return trip. Make sure you do the helicopter and the dinner on the beach.
  • Options
    I think our Travel Agency had better trip insurance that what is offered online. It covers almost everything and I like the fact that I go to talk to someone. I also like the fact that if my flight gets messed up I have someone to call and not just a customer service number. So there are more benefits than just overall cost. Plus if they are the same as the site than why not book with a TA
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what is island getaways? is there a website?
  • Options
    Call Nancy from Island Getaways. She is the owner and she has booked trips for me to Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Grand St. Lucia, Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Whitehouse where I got engaged and now she has booked my DW to Sandals Antigua in November. I am so excited you might say I am a Sandals junkie. Nancy is truly the best. All of the General Managers and staff at the resorts know her well and they seem to give you extra TLC when they know you booked through her. I know its not just me because many of my friends have used her too and feel the same way. She is the best and when you call her you'll see what I mean. She makes you feel like she has known you forever and wants to really make your trip the best ever. I'll review on Sandals Antigua when I return.
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    I am a Sandals lady and HM'd at Sandals Regency in St. Lucia. We got our best deal and all extra perks from Nancy from myislandgetaways.com. I am not a big fan of just booking on line and loved all the personal service.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards