Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Sensitive Question

....How do you find someone/place to do ...waxing? I've never had it down other than my eyebrows so I have no idea where to start. Can you help?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sensitive Question

• Tons of places offer waxing. Ask your local for a rec.
  • I would check with local salons in your area or ask friends where they go.  I found the lady that does my waxing through a friend's referral and she is wonderful.
  • you can do a yahoo local search and then read the reviews......I moved about a year and a half ago to be with FI and this is what I did since I had nobody who could give me a recomendation (sp??) sorry I am a horrible speller!
  • Hands down...Kimberely Spa, out on 144th and F (by Charlies on the Lake). This is the sort of thing they specialize in, and even though I was SCARED TO DEATH ( I mean, my heart was beating 1000000000 times a minute, and I had to have a martini before I went the first time), but they were so nice and made me feel very VERY relaxed. www.KimberelySpa.com is their website. They specialize in these sorts of things, so you can rest knowing they are professionals, and not simply hairdresser that do this for an extra buck. My personal recommendation for you is to go visit Heather. She is the gal I go to, she is so nice and talkative that you barely notice what she is going (I mean, you're gonna notice a little bit, all things considered). I have never felt embarassed or uncomfortable going there to her. You can probably find a coupon online for 30% off first-time services as well. Feel free to email me (clakatos@hotmail.com) if you have any more questions about this, ummm, personal item. Good luck! ~Claire ~ Claire and Mark 6.19.10 "Ever Mine, Ever Thine, Ever Ours."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards