Nebraska-Omaha

vendor review 10-9-09

So here is what i thought of our vendors:Photo- Aline photography~ A+++++I love love love them. They had the cheapest price and did great for our E-pics so I expect the same for our wedding pics. Anne and Alissa where there all day and they had smiles on all day long. I would not have used anyone else!DJ- Groovey tunes~ B Steve did a great job and paid next to nothing for him. my only complaint was the music was a little low for my taste. it was hard to hear in the back of a room filled with 300 people but I dnaced the night away!Reception- DC Centre~ AShelly was great to work with. We got married on a friday and got a SMOKIN deal on the gold ballroom they have. We had over 300 guests and it was beautiful. They set up- clean up- cater all food and drink. We had fried chicken mashed potato and gravy corn salad and rolls- and it was delicious...I highly reccomend the Dc Centre.Flowers- Friend of a friend~AI was oficially her last wedding- THEY WERE GORGEOUS!Ceremony- Northwest Hills Church~AWe are member's there and our pastor did a great job. Pastor Ken's ceremnony was about US...not just another wedding.Video- Chris Hamilton ( Hamilton Productions)~ A+I am giving him an A+ because he was so laid back and cool the day of our wedding. He has been a pleasure to work with and he hung in there through some of our "crazy" moments at the reception. Im sure our video will be wonderful.Dress: Bridal traditions ~ AEverything was perfect alterations and allBM Dresses~ A+I know davids Bridal can really be a pain. I have 3 of my own BM dresses from other weddings. BUT Everything was perfect. My girls had not one complaint and they were gorgeous!!Tux - Anthony's Formal~ BOk so he only gets a "B" for 2 reasons. The day of the wedding they did not have my nephew's tux ready to go and my sister had wait an hour. And the second is because he had a hamster running around in his little hamster ball in the shop. (kinda weird) but every single groomsman said thank you because we saved the so much money. They have GREAT prices. And they all look handsome!I am not too sure of anything else...let me know if you all have any questions. Can't wait to post pictures!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: vendor review 10-9-09

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards