Wedding Etiquette Forum

Dear Coworker....

2»

Re: Dear Coworker....

• Some of these are just really gross and odd.  Push-ups?  Snot rags?  Burps? GAG.  I'm kinda grateful for my co-workers now.
  • Dear coworker:Please stop sucking on your fingers outloud.  It grosses me out so much that I have to put earphones in (with nothing playing into them) just to muffle the sound.  This is what napkins are for.Thx, rkr
  • Dear CoWorker, The issue you are upset about happened almost 9 freaking years ago.  Get over it - everyone else has.  Also, I do not want to hear some random story you want to tell me for the 8th time, nor do I want to discuss abortion or homosexuality with you.  Thanks.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Dear CoWorker,It's not my job to read your mind.  If you need a specific supply that we've never used, I can't know a week before hand that you might need it.  Let me know in advanced and stop telling me it's my job to keep the office stocked if we don't have a protractor.Dear moms that drop off their kids at school making me late for work,There's a bus, your kid can go on it and get to school.  By having to drive little Billy to school every day, you're causing unnecessary traffic jams bc the bus cannot fit in between the curb and your SUV.Dear moms that wait with their kids at the bus stop,Unless your kid has a disability, they do not need helping getting on the bus.  They can carry their own back pack.  Also, I'm sure the bus driver is a nice person but stop talking and get your @ss off the bus.  I'm sure you could care less about the mile back up you just caused but we all want to run you over.
  • Dear fellow associates on the conference call:Please pull the phone receiver away from your mouth.  It sounds like Darth Vader is on the call with me and it is really distracting.  I can't listen to what the speaker is saying if I am waiting for you to say "Luke, I am your father."Thanking you in advance,Nic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Dear moms that wait with their kids at the bus stop,Unless your kid has a disability, they do not need helping getting on the bus. They can carry their own back pack. Also, I'm sure the bus driver is a nice person but stop talking and get your @ss off the bus. I'm sure you could care less about the mile back up you just caused but we all want to run you over.THIS x's eleven billionity!  OMG, I hate this - I always get stuck behind the same bus everyday, no matter what time I leave my house!  I am starting to believe it is a conspiracy against me and only me - even though there is a huge line of cars behind this particular bus. But still...
  • Dear Co-workers, There is air freshener in the restroom for a reason. Yes, your sh*t does stink! Sincerely, She whose office is closest to the restroom. P.S. Please hold your gas until you get to the restroom. You make my office stink everytime you pass by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Dear Coworker, Please don't paint your toe nails at your desk. We don't have assigned desks, so I may have to sit there tomorrow and I don't want your foot juices where my hands go. Kthx
  • Dear Co-workers, There is air freshener in the restroom for a reason. Yes, your sh*t does stink! This, except substitute "husband" for "co-workers."
  • Ks- is your coworker really deaf? One of our students who currently has rotation right now is and he stand right in your face, but its because he needs to read your lips. Annoying nonetheless though. Dear coworkers, Why are you have a meeting without me today at the boss's house? Why do I have to track every phone call I receive? I really hate all this paperwork. Sincerly, -Amanda
  • Wait, I have another one!Dear coworker,I'm sorry I keep charging time to your project.  I realize you're already over budget, but that isn't my doing, it's yours.  You were overbudget before I even got involved.  You're overbudget because you don't do anything and you've spent 2.5 years doing something outside of IT that should've been done BY IT, but you thought you could do it better.You can't.Bite me.Moose.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Dear Coworker, Please don't paint your toe nails at your desk. We don't have assigned desks, so I may have to sit there tomorrow and I don't want your foot juices where my hands go. KthxThat's a new one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards