• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Get to know you Thursday

Halloween themed!!!

1. What is your favorite costume ever?
2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater?
3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
4. Do you hand out candy?
5. Plans for the weekend?
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Get to know you Thursday

• 1. What is your favorite costume ever?
    A rainbow bright costume that my aunt made for it.  It was so awesome!!

Reeses :D

Jr High I think

Depends on if FI and I are working.  We are both working this year.  I do buy candy at work just in case kids trick or treat here (I work at as a dispatcher at a police department)

Working some extra hours and FI and I are going to a costume party.  I'm not really such a huge fan of dressing up anymore...but should still be fun :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? umm Probably my football player costume from college, it was sooo comfy me and my best friend went as football players for like 3 years in a row!
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? Reese's - My sister and I used to try and steal them from each other
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? Probably 6th grade
    4. Do you hand out candy? YESS! I love seeing all the little kids costumes, they are so cute!
    5. Plans for the weekend? Friday we are going to check out bands for the reception, Saturday costume party, sunday handing out candy and I have Monday and Tuesday off from work so its a long weekend for me =)
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? I was Bristol Palin (knocked up) and FI was her bf (Levi?). FI taped a pillow to my stomach so I looked like I was pregnant and because of the tape all around my back, I moved like I was pregnant. I had a rock candy engagement ring, and FI wore a hockey jersey and we taped Levis name and Wasilla (sp?) High to it. People LOVED it, we got so many free drinks when we were out.
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? agree with above, Reese's
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? Probably 13
    4. Do you hand out candy? Nope, we don't get any kids.
    5. Plans for the weekend? Pumpkin carving at FILs Saturday and then heading out to the bars Sat night. Sunday we're going back to FILs to hand out candy with them because I want to see the little kids!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I never really dressed up for Halloween, but my favorite costume is my reenacting costume. :D

Milk Duds... and snickers!!

I only went trick or treating twice in my entire life.. so I don't really remember

No, because my family doesn't/hasn't ever lived in a neighborhood. Nobody comes to our house :(

Honestly, I don't think we have any plans for the weekend

image Anniversary
    i was a french mime when i was little -- it was a cool costume. 

candy bars; loved milky way

13-14; i remember when i was 12 someone made a comment to me and my friends that 16 yr olds shouldnt be asking for candy; and i only went out like 1-2 times after that

no kiddies :(  but i will be at my parents this year so maybe i will get a chance

out to see FI tomorrow; carving pumpkins, and going out with friends.  should be a lot of fun i love halloween
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2010
    Cowgirl was a lot of fun.

Kit Kat! 

I actually never went -- not once!  My parents are very religious, so I've only dressed up for Halloween since college.  Obviously, this involves more drinking and less candy.

I did when I lived in a house where we actually got some trick-or-treaters.  Now I live in an apartment complex with no kids.

Once my parents leave town on Saturday, FI and I are going to get into our costumes and head to a costume party with some friends, then out to the bars. 
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I was a red crayon when I was a kid

Sixlets
    12ish.  Except for the year of the blizzard when we were all bored from school being canceled and went out for a friends younger siblings, I think I was a Junior that year.

Nope, live in a secured apartment building and we won't be home

If FI feels better from his sinus infection we are heading to Denver to celebrate his b-day

Rob and I were Mario and Princess Peach junior year of college. It was great. 

3 Musketeers- the most underrated candy in history.

6th grade was the last year I want. 

I'm assuming that the kids here go somewhere else to trick-or-treat but we will be prepared!

We have a halloween party to go to on Saturday. That's pretty much it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!! I hope it's okay that I just jump in the convo!!!!

One year my FI and I went dressed as Fred and Wilma, It was SO cute!!

Lafft Taffy

I think I was like 12 or 13.

Of course!

Lots of Halloween parties!

A Brown Monkey! I got to climb up people's legs & swing from their arms! I was heartbroken when my mom told me we'd borrowed the costume and I couldnt wear it all the time.
    As a kid I fought for the Kit-Kats

I think my friends an I went freshman yr of HS ...so 14?.

My parents house in on a street with w/16 houses...we try to hand out candy but the kids just dont come

FIL are coming in town tonight.  So spending time with them, possibly out to dinner, and hopefully some apartment shopping?
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever?  My costumes when I was little were pretty lame, but I was a cheerleader once when I was waitressing. That was fun and for some reason I got a lot of tips that night.  I was also a bath tub once and that was great except I could never sit down ha!!
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater?  Trick or treating was actually banned in my hometown...so sad I never got to go.  Still sad about that!  They had a really big Halloween party which was fun, but not the same.  Can't wait to take my kids some day!! 
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?  See above.
    4. Do you hand out candy?  I was so excited to hand out candy this year because we finally got our doorbell and light installed, but now we are going to be gone.  Bummer!
    5. Plans for the weekend?  Date with FI tomorrow night at a chocolate shop for wine and chocolate, can't go wrong with that!  Long run Sat morning with FSIL and then spending the day with a good friend.  We are going shopping and getting pedis, a perfect little day! 

Have a great day all! 
    Anniversary
    I was Pebbles from the Flinstones one year. It was really cute! My mom made my hair red then put a high ponytail with a dog bone in it.

Anything sweet or sour. Not old people candy like toffee and all that yuck.

Probably like 13.

Yes.

Just hanging out. Probably renting some scary movies with FI and handing out candy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? when i was ariel from the little mermaid
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? hmm tie between three muskateers and snickers!
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? i think like 13 but then i started again at 16 to take my little sister who was 4 at the time :)
    4. Do you hand out candy? not yet at our new house i hope to sunday night!
    5. Plans for the weekend? halloween party!!! :)
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? My mom hand made me a purple crayon costume when I was little. It was pretty sweet.
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? Butterfinger.
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? i was around jr. high school age. Then I started taking my little sisters.
    4. Do you hand out candy? We live in a condo that is locked, so we don't get any kids. I can't wait until I have a real house and we get to give out candy!
    5. Plans for the weekend? Friday night I have a test, then Saturday we will be going to a football game (hopefully it warms up!), Sunday I work from 7AM until 9PM. Real exciting weekend.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
    I think this year, I'm going as Flo fron progressive.

Anything chocolate.

Middle school?

Yes, I love the kiddies costumes

Iowa game saturday, then to a house party. And celebrating FI's sister's engagement (he's proposing saturday)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? Mine is when I was in middle school we got to wear our costumes if they were appropriate enough. I was a baby one year. I wore PJs to school...put my hair in pigtails with bows...and carried a water bottle (with sprite)...and a blanket.

2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? MnM's and Reeces
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? No clue. I remember though me and a bunch of friends went our first yr in college to a town nearby. They have $$ so we got all the kingsized stuff!!!

4. Do you hand out candy? This year though we will.
    5. Plans for the weekend? R & R
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? Fairy princess costume when I was 8

2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? Charms Blow Pops I would steal them from my bother too
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? 15
    4. Do you hand out candy? Wish I could but I lived in a locked condo complex
    5. Plans for the weekend? Cleaning and lots of it
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Two years ago Ricky went as Howie Mandel and I was one of the briefcase girls from Deal or No Deal. It was hilarious to see Ricky in a bald cap all night.

Reese PB Cups

i dont really remember 15ish

We don't live around a lot of kids so no :(

Dressing up and going out with friends on Sat :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Last year me and FI were Mario and Luigi! It was so much fun!

oooo I love candy...sour patch kids, milk duds, reeses, you name it!
    I was in high school! 16 or 17 probably lol

Yes! I love giving candy out to the neighborhood kids
    Memory walk and lunch with the roomies on Sat, no Halloween plans this year
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt1490e0.aspx[/img][/url]
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever?  Probably my costume this year... Corey and I are being Goose and Maverick from Top Gun, kind of sucks I am still in a sling.
    2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater?  I love milky ways
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?  I think I was in like 6th grade
    4. Do you hand out candy?  I probably will this year since it falls on a Sunday, last year I was at a party.
    5. Plans for the weekend?  Nothing really, still laying low because of surgery.  I think we are going to a karaoke bar on Saturday night because they are doing a Halloween event.  My mom comes on Sunday since they only gave Corey 2 weeks off and I still cant do anything for myself.
  • 1. What is your favorite costume ever? I don't think I've ever been anything really awesome lol.

2. Best candy to get as a trick or treater? Reeses, twix, peanut m&ms.

3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? I don't remember, maybe 13?

4. Do you hand out candy? We have in the past, but we don't get a lot of kids and the candy mostly goes to waste. So we're going to t-o-t w/FI's niece and nephew.

5. Plans for the weekend? I don't think. We might be going to a party Saturday but I've been kinda sicks so I don't know if I'll feel up to it.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The year I went as one of Freddys victims and my brother went as Freddy

Anything chocolate

I will this year

Going to see grandma and mammaw, handing out candy to the kids, and scary movie fest FI

I love all my costumes. I have never repeated a costume and ive never missed a year.
    reese or twizzlers

13 or 14 i think. I went as laura ingalls wilder lol

I would love to. We only get like one trick or treater. We live on a dead end. it sucks.

sat-work
    sun-put on my costume, go to church, food shop, pant shop for FI, underwear shopping for dress shopping
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards