South Asian Weddings
Options

Pictures!

A few pro from photog's blog and mainly non-pro.  Also primarily of ceremony, only have a few of reception so far.  Last couple are from Fri nt mehndi party.  As many of you have said before ... I miss my wedding!  Is it just me or do SA weddings RULE??  :)  I loved how much fun the ceremony was - talking, laughing, etc.  And it made such a difference to be able to look at and essentially interact with the audience (though I was also like oh shoot I don't know who that person is I don't think they're on the seating chart.  ha ha)http://picasaweb.google.com/katiedave1/WeddingPictures?feat=directlink

Re: Pictures!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Simply gorgeous.  Congratulations on your marriage! :)
  • Options
    Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!  You looked beautiful and so happy!  I loved your outfits!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are fantastic!  What a beautiful venue and what a beautiful couple!  You look super elegant.  How did you remain so poised on the mandap?  I swear half of my Hindu ceremony photos are of me fidgeting with my hairpiece.  Speaking of hair, your style ROCKED.  That style updo was perfect for your look.  Congrats!
  • Options
    katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks, ladies!  funny about the hair, D2M, I went with a random guy I'd never used before and hadn't had a trial with and found on my own without help from coordinators a week before (are you seeing a pattern about my wedding?  ha ha) because I didn't like any of the people who did the trials.  everyone always said oh you're too tall to have a high hairdo and so I was worried that he did it that way.  but then my sister pointed out that really all I ever wanted to be was a ballerina so it was perfect.  :)  re: fidgeting, I definitely was too.  I dressed myself in the sari because of course nobody Indian ended up being around at go time (my biggest success of the wedding! :) ) and should have put a safety pin in the shoulder but didn't so it kept falling. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The outfits looks great-I guess the pressure was on to find something for everyone! I love the picture of you on the mandap where you were looking at your DH (before the garlands).
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Such great pictures!  Your wedding looked wonderful, despite all the snafus.  Your got through it!  I'm very impressed by your Sari drapping abilities!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!love the pic and the venue!you look beautiful!V
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So pretty! You two look great and the pics of the kids are too cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards