Maryland-Baltimore

Married! Pics! Reviews! For Sale!

Sooo.. I am back and very happily married. DH and I had an absolutely wonderful day that did go by all too quickly. I have posted complete vendor reviews in my bio along with some non pro pics and all of the items I am looking to sell! Quick overview: By far DH and my favorite vendors were: 1. Divine Designs and Events- Colleen Reed exceeded my expectations with the centerpieces, bouquets and overall presentation of everything! 2. Julie Bakes- Julie's cake design was flawless and tasted absolutely delicious, alot of raves and everyone took cake home at the end of the night! 3. Nicole Palermo (makeup)- such a treat to work with. Her presence lightened my mood infinitely that day and had me laughing the entire time! Make up was flawless and lasted all night. Our day was absolutely gorgeous with a gentle breeze to keep everything cool. Our 2 yr old ringbearer made it all the way down aisle and then tried to drop the ring holder into the cracks of the deck- gave the dads a heart attack when they didn't know the rings were fake. Seeing my DH tear up as I walked down the aisle was the so touching. Party rolled on after the ceremony. Major highlight of the reception was the cake missing my mouth completely and going down my dress and of course DH went in after it! I was really touched by how much love was present throughout our entire day.

Re: Married! Pics! Reviews! For Sale!

• KCnBTKCnBT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also- Mandi posted a blog last week with a few more of our pics (including the one in my siggy). http://tinyurl.com/ygxvv36
  • edited December 2011
    OMG you look gorgeous!  I cannot wait to see more pro-pics.  Thanks for sharing them and thanks for sharing the reviews.  I'm also working with Colleen and couldn't be more thrilled!  PS - I'm so glad those rings were fake!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ah-may-zing!  You look beautiful!  I can't wait for the rest of your pro pics :)  Glad everything turned out so great.  Isn't it the best when the tough boys cry??? I loved it myself as well.  Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  I loved your pics in your bio! You'll have to post the pro ones Mandi puts up when you get them.  Also, too funny about the ring bearer!  It must have been hilarious to see your dads' expressions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • 2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful pictures! congratulations to you and your DH :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay welcome back :) Your pics are beautiful! Congrats!  And good call on the fake rings... :)
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your make up was gorgeous! You looked beautiful! I LOVE Nicole. She is great.
  • heathxoxgqheathxoxgq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad I was able to read this before my wedding Saturday. My son, who is 2 1/2, is going to be the ring bearer, and we are scared to death of him running off with the rings! Great idea about the fake rings, I'll have to use that! haha
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp...your pictures were great, and looking forward to pro pics...looks like you had a beautiful day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards