Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Fights at weddings

Has this happened at any weddings you've been to?  Apparently at mine (the other ballroom) there was a fight- full on punching and cops.  I just came across their blogged pics so it made me think about it. Anyone, anyone?

Re: Fights at weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Please share the link to this blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sadly they didn't blog fight pics..Jenn Childress was their photog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ah, bummer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which venue? =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I figured it out. One of the old knotties was her bridesmaid.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IS there a police report in the news we could read?
  • Options
    tlc828tlc828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad for the bride and groom in that wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV- I never checked but it might be worth some digging.  It was a month ago so don't know how far I'll get.  It wasn't the bride and groom, just guest's.   Although the groom at one of the weddings the next night tried to get into it with DH at the bar.
  • Options
    tlc828tlc828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just mean i feel bad because it was their wedding ppl were fighting at. that would make me so mad if there was fighting at my wedding
  • Options
    jillian210jillian210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Delaware Knottie but we did have a fight at our wedding.  My BIL got into a heated ridiculous argument with my cousin over him being "looked at" the wrong way that turned into my BIL making a HUGE scene at the cocktail hour which then happend again in the middle of the reception.  BIL was asked to leave after that and has not even apoligized to me!  So, it does happen, but my older sister made sure I didn't know until it was taken care of and I cried b/c I was embarrassed, but didn't let it ruin my night.
  • Options
    jillian210jillian210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *apologized
  • Options
    rumdrinxrumdrinx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the old knotties was her bridesmaid.SPILL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at a wedding and there were 2 fights!  I'm SO nosey so I pretended I was a smoker so I could stay outside and listen to it!The first was between the girl's Bridesmaid and the BMs FI.  Aparently he was ignoring her all night and dancing with everyone but her.  She called him selfish and then he said if you feel that way maybe we shouldn't be married.  So then she started crying and freaking out and her drunk FI started running into the street and she screamed out "I'm calling your Mom!"...In the dudes defense she looked like a B****.   I watched him attempt to dance with her a few times and even try to hug her and she pushed him away.The other fight was a little better.  There was a girl dressed like a total HOE.  VERY inappropriate for a wedding!  Well she got TRASHED!  People had to hold her up while she was sitting so she wouldn't fall over.  When her Dad tried to get her to leave the Mom freaked out.  I'm not sure if they were divorced or normally argue this way but the Mom was slapping and kicking the father.  The girl started crying and now everyone is gathered around the Mom to pull her off the Dad.  The "hoe" yells at "why do you guys always have to start stuff" and he yelled "you started it all by the way you dressed tonight".  The groom eventually came outside and asked what was going on but his groomsmen told him not to worry about it and to go back inside.
  • Options
    saralansaralan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding once where a fight broke out in the parking lot as everyone was leaving.  It involved a lot of drunken guys from.........
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rum - Tommysgirl was her BM if it is the wedding I am thinking of - she got married at Normandy Farms like mas687 did. I know because I saw her on Jenn's blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No fights at my wedding but I almost punched my bridesmaid in the face when she informed me she was "going home 2 hours early because she had to get up early the next day" .. HELLO, youre IN the wedding..... you dont leave early!!!! She missed the cake cutting, garter, bouquet, etc. I was pissed and we havent spoken yet since.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards