California-Northern

Sacto area help needed....

I am looking for several things in the Sacramento area, let me know if you can help!1) Florist2) DJ3) Photographer4) For any area military brides...do you have any clues about a chaplain and where/how I get one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sacto area help needed....

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I was married in Sacto in August, 2008.  These were my vendors (that you mentioned) ...I highly recommend them all, and there are more complete reviews and stories in my bio: 1) Katie with Ambience Floral Design 2) Sonny with Exquisite Events & Entertainment 3) Asa with Asa Mathat Photography4) Not a military bride, but good luck!  And happy planning!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I was married in Sac this past August and these were my vendors. You can find lots of pics and some reviews in my blog. 1) Katie with Ambience Floral Designs 2) Mike Anderson with Creative Memories Entertainment 3) Katie Fretland with Platinum Photography 4) not a military bride...no help there! Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amylou77amylou77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Jackie's Flowers in Elk Grove (super reasonable and great work) 2. in the mix916 DJ-absolutely amazing-cannot say enough about them!!! 3. Terra Tabbytosavit-she's in the bay area but will go anywhere-she is unbelievable talented, we feel so lucky to have found her! 4. sorry, can't help there!   best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    1. We went to the San Francisco flower market and madeour own arrangements 2. No help, sorry! 3. Mark Bauer www.thebauerstudios.com. He got all our must have shots and is giving us the pictures on disk so we can make our own prints for no extra charge.
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. We're using Party Petals 2. We're using sonny from Exquisite Entertainment 3. We're using Justin Buettner photography 4. Not a military bride, sorry.
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Sac too - we're using Mom's Wholesale Florist for flowers (they are in citrus heights) and we're using Shannon from Mustard Seed PHotography for the photos - she's great.  (Shelly from Capture photographer is really great too - she does some really pretty things in photoshop). Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    DJ was DJ Tony Muzzin with Nor Cal Pro Sound - he was awesome! Got tons of rave reviews! He treated us like stars through out the planning process. Photographer - Jodi Yorston Photography - www.byjyp.com  we are also getting tons of compliments about the photos she took of us.Tell them both that Briana referred you and they may offer you a discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards