California-Inland Empire

square and cylinder glass vases....

does anyone have any they need to get rid of, or know where i can get some that wont cost a fortune?? thanks! <3

Re: square and cylinder glass vases....

• edited December 2011
    ditto I am on the hunt too, i check the trash to treasure board daily.
  • mariellernmariellern member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i see these ALL the time at marshalls and tj maxx...oh, homegoods too...hope this helps
    TheKnot.com
  • edited December 2011
    i check it too i found some from this girl, but she lives in maryland and wants like 125 plus shipping, which will be way ridiculous cuz its so far and its like 20 pcs. and thanks for the suggestions, ill have to go and check!
  • edited December 2011
    For my centerpieces I did half square (low) and half cylinder (high) and I looked everywhere for a good deal. The best I found for the square were at Tai Pan Trading in Rancho and were around $3 a piece. The best price for the tall cylinders were at Walmart in the craft section for around $2.50. Tai Pan is also a great place to buy jars for a candy buffet if anyone is planning on doing one of those. HTH
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Marshalls n Ross they were probably $10 to $14 each but they were the tall thick ones
  • edited December 2011
    I'm selling vases after my wedding in November.  I have 12 of these: http://www.save-on-crafts.com/roundtop.htmlEmail me if your interested: cm92701 at yahoo dot com :)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im doing three cylindar vases, different langths per table and i found on the dollar tree website you can order a case of 12 vases, i think there 7 inches for $12. also on the oriental trading company website they have the set of three for 9.99 each. hope this helps. if anyone orders them before i do let me know how they are.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought some of my vases at Flowers and Supplies in San Diego. You could also go to downtown LA in the flower district and buy vases for cheap. [url]ww.flowersandsupplies.com[/url]

• edited December 2011
    Oops, missed a w. [url]www.flowersandsupplies.com[/url]

• edited December 2011
    i never even thought of dollar tree! i just saw them on the site, and im getting them for sure! thnks for all the help! now i only need to look for the squares :)
  • edited December 2011
    We bought ours at target, but honestly we spent way too much lol
  • edited December 2011
    I found mine at JC penny outlet at the ontario mills for 1.99 each! Yea... one dollar & .99 cents each!!! (My florist wanted to charge me like 7.00 for rentals of the vases, and if they broke or got taken, full price of 14...) ;o) I bought like 30 of them, and they did say they were going to get more. My advice, go to outlet stores and find those deals!! :o) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards