Connecticut

9 months to go!

The Knot was kind enough to let me know today is exactly 9 months until I marry my best friend. :)

I gotta get my butt in gear!

Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: 9 months to go!

• edited December 2011
    what big check marks do you have left to accomplish?
    John & Christine - 7/14/2012 - Getting Married at the new Farmington Gardens! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very exciting!! It goes so fast!! I swear those people start running towards the end!! Lol!! :) it's so exciting!! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I've already booked the venue and found my dress...

I have meetings with photographers lined up, but none yet with DJs or florists... any vendor suggestions??
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting :)

DJ- DJ Melee! Though I'm sure you know that already...he rocks! Also check out After Hours DJ, Music Machine in RI, Zach Dauphanis, all good DJs

For flowers, you will hear TONS of people on here tell you Jane from Just For You- we loved her, however we wanted someone more local so we did not go with her. We interviewed Flora Flora in Noank (that is who we're going with), Montville Florist (very fair, just not as creative and wedding oriented as we would have liked) Hana Floral (nice people, not so nice that they gave my date to another bride who came in after me, then told me they had forgotten about me and they were sorry but can't accomidate me) and Candi at Candi's floral creations (had my phone consult almost 3 weeks ago, still no quote). All are highly recommended!!! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards