California-Inland Empire

Happy Friday!

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited December 2011
    Tonight- going to dinner with some friends and their baby. He is so cute that I can never seem to put him down. Saturday- Rebeccas shower. Yay!!! Sunday- Not sure. Hopefully just relaxing and probably watching football.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Cleaning/laundry and my lil one is sick I have him her at work with me so just taking care of himSaturday: Rebecca's shower :0), a suprise bday party for our friends son and a bday bbq and ufc fights for my cousins husbandSunday: I work :0(
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!!! Tonight: Need to work on last minute invites and probably just chill and watch movies. Saturday: Going to my nephews and FMIL's b'day. Sunday: Not sure yet... Probably work on DIY stuff and look for a sash to make my bachelorette sash. :)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Hopefully getting sleep so I don't have bags under my eyes.Tomorrow: Shower =) and hoping Pierce won't be Mr. Fussypants.Sunday:  I think my MIL is going to come over to watch Pierce so that Stephen and I can get the house cleaned up, maybe even be able to take a nap.
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight: suprise birthday for one of our freinds at ramonos pizza place in redlands-has anyone been there before?? tomorrow: kid costume party/block party at a neighbors house. im looking forward to it because we have been living there for about a year and half and we still don't know any neighbors...and then we are having people over for the UFC fight... sunday: dress shopping in the morning. for once i have a busy weekend...
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight is a friends bday party and Morongo. I've never been there. To be honest I am super tired and I don't really feel like going but I'll pull through. Saturday-Sleep and homework! I have a midterm next week and I need to start studying for it now! Sunday- I have to work =/

• edited December 2011
    Have fun at the shower everyone! =)

• edited December 2011
    Bre- Good luck tonight.  I felt the same way last Friday had to go to a bbq than a club in downtown LA, but I survived. :)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RandiRomono's is a really good hang out I love going there upstairs they have great food and downstairs is more relaxed its morstly pizza but eigther way its great lil spot :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Randi- Romanos is fun. They have a great bar area downstairs and everyone says their pizza is good.
  • edited December 2011
    friday- carving pumpkins and hanging out saturday- giving blood and going to the big halloween party (future FIL) loves halloween and throughs a big party each year with a costume contest and whatnots) sunday- bridal expo and hanging out with the fam bam
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- dinner with hubby, baking cupcakes, and playing cards or something later Saturday- Getting the Depo in the AM lol so no babies ;) Birthday shopping for one of the besties right after, Meeting Baby P in the early afternoon and going to Mark's neice's bday in the late afternoon Sunday- work in the AM, and hitting up the pumpkin patch later :) and baking cupcakes for previously mentioned bestie on monday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards