Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor review

I got married on 9/26 and throughout the planning process I found vendor reviews extremely helpful.Our Lady of Victory (grandview) - A-No issue here...the church was was beautiful and the reception hall worked great.  they even let you bring in your own alcohol which helped a lot with the cost.  I have them a A- because I thought the hall was a little pricey and then they charge the caterer 20% of the food bill, which I in turn had to pay.  That is a lot of money!  All in all though we still saved by bringing in our alcohol Caterers 3 grade - A I was very happy with how everything turned out with the caterer.  The food was great and for the price, you really cannot beat it.  I recieved so many comments on how awesome the food once.  My only slight compliant was the food was not as warm as I would have liked...I know I was the first person to go through and i grabed from the corner but my food was a little cold.  i did ask other people and all but one said theirs was fine.  no biggie though!Elegant Touch Events - AMy flowers turned out great and the only reason I did not give Lora an A+ was because she was unable to meet with me a week or 2 before my wedding to show me the flowers and let me make last minute changes.  she told me she did that when i signed the contract.  However, she did a great job and she even sent over more boutinnerres than we needed.  She also suppluied my linens and had no issues there.  it was nice to use the same vendor for both.  

Re: Vendor review

• Options
    irysh26irysh26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you use silk flowers? I am looking for someone who can do just a bride's bouquet and a groom's boutinnerre and maybe a corsage or two for the mothers?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    irysh Are you around Columbus? My Florist in Marengo Ohio will do what ever you want real or silk. Its about 20 minutes north of Polaris and about 45 minutes from Broad and High St in Downtown Columbus. My bouquet is around 75 and my bouts and corsages are like 7-15 depending on what flowers etc. Her name is Marengo Flower Shop 19 S Main St Marengo, OH 43334 (419) 253-1511. She has kinda wacky hours. She closes early on Wednesday but is open til noon on Saturday. GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards