Arizona-Phoenix

Photos to share

Our photographer Suzanne, who is awesome by the way has some pictures of my 10-10-09 wedding on her blog now!!!www.alirgirlphotography.net 

Re: Photos to share

• edited December 2011
    the link didn't work for me :(
  • edited December 2011
    Are you the Japanese Garden wedding?  I saw it, beautiful!  :-)Suzanne is my photographer as well.  Was she good to work with?  I had an engagement shoot with her, but it was kind of a crazy day.
  • punkcheesepunkcheese member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it should be www.aligirlphotography.net - no r after ali :)Very beautiful pictures!! I am getting married at the JFG in March so it's very exciting to see your pictures. Everything from the flowers to your hair piece looks amazing! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!  
  • edited December 2011
    thx punkcheese! your photos are amazing & your make-up looked flawless. congrats!
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful.  The Japanese Friendship Gardens look like such a quaint place to get married.
  • azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  THANK YOU punkcheese for getting the correct info up for me!  I can't believe I put an extra letter in there....sorry, I swear I copy and pasted, but who knows. Perfectlioness-Yes I'm the Japanese Friendship Garden wedding and it was SO beautiful there.  Suzanne was great, super chill and easy to be around.  She was NOT all up in our faces, gave us direction when we needed it.  Just make sure if there are "specific shots" you want, give that info to her.  I was more about the details and random shots, so I didn't have a list.Thanks for all the sweet comments too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards