Maine

Weekend plans

Hey ladies! What are your weekend plans, WR (wedding-related) and NWR (non-wedding-related)?WR: Going to Shawnee Peak tomorrow (where I'm getting married) to pick up some decor items the wedding coordinator there is looking to unload. Finally got in touch with him about, yay! Also going to check out a couple florists and salons while I'm in the area. And hopefully getting FI to sit down and pick a final design for our save-the-dates, which I want to send out before Thanksgiving and the holiday madness.NWR: Making my first apple pie and probably carving our pumpkins.Good luck to this weekend's brides! I believe we have two.
Anniversary

Re: Weekend plans

• edited December 2011
    I think we're going to do some serious relaxing this weekend--we need it after our busy honeymoon and first week back at work!WR:   We need to get DH's ring resized so he doesn't have to wear it like Frodo anymore.  I might also tackle a few registry returns and write a few more thank-you notes.Good luck to this weekend's brides!  I hope your day is beautiful!
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    wr: hopefully picking out our save the date photos. nwr: crossing fingers that our nephew enters the world. any day now!!!
  • edited December 2011
    WR: absolutely nothing since I'm already married. :)NWR: moving. We found an incredibly fabulous new apartment that I'm so excited to move into, but the actual act of moving SUCKS. Tomorrow was supposed to be the big rent a U-Haul and get a bunch of friends and family together to help us do the bulk of the moving day, but since it's supposed to pour, we're thinking we might hold off on renting the U-Haul until Sunday. We'll see. I also have a birthday party to attend on Saturday night.
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are painting our new house.  Which btw mini is in Bridgton.I hate painting did I mention that yet.  When you drive through Raymond check out Raymond Village Florist. I loved her work.  She just charged to much to travel all the way to Sunday River.
  • edited December 2011
    Whoa, moving and a baby being born -- people have got some major weekends going on! eilyak, hope your nephew arrives safe, and angeliza, GL on moving (I hate it too).JaimeMarie -- was in Bridgton yesterday, such a pretty area! Have fun painting the new house! Just saw your message about Raymond Village Florist -- I'll have to check it out another time. The only florist I've looked at is Warren's in Bridgton. The guy there was nice and helpful but kind of an interesting personality. I drove by Watkins but didn't have time to stop in. Those are the only florists I know of in the area.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    thanks minimin20, baby arrived safely, hes beautiful, and his mom is doing just fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards