Nevada-Las Vegas

Vow Renewal Chapel Suggestions

The plan is new and kind of a rough outline right now LOL
But the plan is..... for our recommitting /vow renewal ceremony we would like to go to vegas and have it done at one of the chapels there.
it will be just the husband and myself, so no guests etc. just something we want to do for US.
that said, I need help LOL . this is our first vegas trip. we are planning on staying 4 days or so.
So any suggestions on where to look up to have this at ? Thanks :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vow Renewal Chapel Suggestions

• smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My parents did their 40th anniversary renewal at the Viva Las Vegas chapel with Elvis.  It was great fun.  Other than that, I have no suggestions as I have no idea what you are looking for....

Oh, and a picture of the fun in action:

Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• edited December 2011
    Treasure Island chapel has awesome renewal packages and everyone there is wonderful!
  • edited December 2011
    The Wynn also has a renewal ceremony package. What kind of atmosphere/style are you looking for?
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married at Chapel of the Flowers and they perform vow renewals also. When we went back to view our photos, we met a couple who had been married at COF many year ago and go back every 5 years for their vow renewal. They were a really sweet couple!
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think most of the places that do weddings have vow renewals as well.  If DH and i ever decide to renew our vows, I think we'd either do the gondola at the Venetian or the Shark Reef at MB.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    We were planning on renewing our vows in LV but the plans got all switched up and we ended up at another destination.  Anyhoo - I had narrowed it down to Wynn and Caeser's.  Both had good packages - I loved the outdoor locations at CP and the elegance of the Wynn so I was really torn.  Have fun planning and congrats!!!!
    Planning a Vegas Vow Renewal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards