Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Vendor Reviews

Here are my reviews.  It's kind of long... VenueRed Mountain Ranch Country Club The food was amazing and the staff was really helpful.  I had a staff member assigned to me on the wedding day and she was the best.  The views from the reception were amazing and I loved that the room had windows so people were able to see the sunset.  The only issue was that I went through 4 wedding coordinators during my engagement, but Dustin, the final coordinator, was so helpful and really laid back. Chair Covers Classy Presentations Robyn was great to work with.  She emailed me once a month to see how I was doing.  She had the best prices and a flat set-up fee versus a per chair set-up fee. Cake Sugarlips The cake was awesome.  I actually took a break from dancing to have some of it.  It was pink champagne with buttercream frosting.  I like the look of fondant but not the taste. DJ Face the Music Anyone that has used Teffanie knows she's amazing.  She met with me a few times and responded to all my song list changes.  If you want her, book her early because she's getting very popular.  She took control of the event and so many people commented on how organized she was.  I didn't have any worries about the reception agenda with Tef running it.  I cannot say enough good things about her. Photographer Morningstar Photography I chose them because Keith, the owner, was very calming during the meeting and seemed really creative.  That proved to be true at the wedding and I can’t wait to see the photos.  There was also a second shooter included in the price. Videographer iMemoryfilms I will give reviews on them once I have seen my video.  They were easy to work with during the planning process. Florist Butterfly Petals I believe there are a lot of girls using Amanda.  She was great to work with and her bouquets were gorgeous.  I didn’t know how the end result would be, but when I saw my bouquet I knew I would get it preserved, it was that beautiful.  Amanda was really patient with me with all the changes I requested and the result was fabulous. Ceremony Musician Theresa Coe Theresa has a great voice.  We only met once because I knew the songs I wanted and I was really happy with the music.  She also plays the piano.  I ordered a CD of my wedding songs and I can't wait to get it.  Officiant Ceremonies Your Way with Reverend Marnie Olson - I picked Rev. Marnie because she had a lot of selection in regards to the ceremony.  I believe there were about 100 pages that I was able to go through to pick my ceremony.  I wanted something different and it worked.  The ceremony ended with “Oh the Places You’ll go” by Dr. Suess and it was something I gave to her to add and I think she’s going to start using as a selection.  She was so nice and helpful. Wedding Flip Flops www.traceyasaidesigns.com This is a random review, but I highly recommend flip flops.  My feet didn’t hurt at all and I was on them all day and we hung out with friends for a long time after the reception ended.  They have a cushion on top and I had a friend bling them out so they would look fabulous. If you have any questions, or would like more info on any of the vendors, you can email me at kmhageman@gmail.com.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this! So helpful to those of us who are starting the planning process!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome.  The reviews have always been so helpful to me too.  It's nice to get info from people that have actually used the vendors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards