Hawaii

* PaddleAddict*

hi- i dont' post much, but I saw that you got married at the Fairmont. I am also getting married there in May and would love to see some of your wedding pictures if you don't mind! I've visited the resort, but not seen to many pictures of weddings. Also- how was your overall experiencE?

Re: * PaddleAddict*

• edited December 2011
    Hi Lauren, My experience at the Fairmont was really amazing. I assume you are working with Sandy, the coordinator there? She is the sweetest, most thoughtful woman, in addition to being an incredible coordinator. You are in good hands with Sandy! I agree that I didn't get to see many photos of the venue before the wedding, but it did not matter! The hotel ground are beautiful. We were married on the Pacific Terrace overlooking the ocean and it was so beautiful. Where are you having the ceremony and reception? Sorry, I am a loser and can't get the hyperlinks to work, but here is a link to some of our photos. Just copy and paste: http://joannatano.com/blog/?p=1411 If you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards