• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2010 Weddings

Poll: Wishes!

Since Matt is working tonight and my friends are busy, I am laying on the couch like a fat lazy cat watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta marathon and laughing/holding back my snark attacks over the posts on the NEY board. Instead of being a meanie and disrupting my good karma, I'm going to start a poll. On TRHoA, the blonde chick Kim had some crazy sparkly heels on and I thought "I wish I could wear shoes like that!". So ladies, if you could have one SUPERFICIAL wish come true, what would it be? F*** world peace, winning a million dollars, and feeding the children. Be shallow! Obviously, my wish is that I could walk in 5 inch stilletos and strut my stuff without looking like an elephant balancing on stilts. I can't even wear regular heels that don't have ankle straps because for some unknown reason I cannot walk in any sort of pump-type heel.

Pipe down, you had your chance!

Re: Poll: Wishes!

• I would give anything to have a new car, but one for me and one for Zach. Lord knows Zach needs one worse than I do, but I'd love to have a 2010 Mazda 3 5-door in electric blue....not that I've decided on one or anything! lol
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone
  • i would like thick pouty lips......
    Photobucket image
    Crystal and Shawn
  • I'd like to be a few inches shorter (I am 5'11) so I could wear sexy shoes all the time!
  • Shorter would be nice...I have a ton of heels that get worn maybe once a month..however I was a volleyball player so my height was awesome for that. So my wish....would be...To find a job that I loved. Not liked and can handle but love and be able to make a good amount of money doing it:D.
  • I have another semi-wish. I just saw a Taco Bell commercial for those new fully loaded nachos, and despite the 12 pounds I just gained thinking about eating those little bits of a future heart attack, I want some. With a diet coke on the side, of course.

• I'm with Crystal...I would take some pouty lips!!!!  I used to wish for boobs, but I bought myself a pair of those bad boys for my 21st bday ;)
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • i wish i had some fashion sense! and maybe a little nerve to pull it off, too! im a jeans and t shirt kind of gal, but i'd love to "wow-em" once in a while. and id like to be TALLER!!! give those extra inches to me, girls! I'm 4'11". I could use a lift!
    http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    image Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG Liz! I didn't know you bought your ladies! Remind me to ask you if I can touch them at the next Knottie g2g to see how they feel LOL!

• Lauren, I love you!  You are soo funny! Shallow wishes... Um, well, I want to lose weight, without having to spend all my free time in the gym.  I also love sexy shoes and can walk in them... but I want to wear the sexy clothes that go with them!  :)Liz, you crack me up!  I was blessed with boobs and have been considering a reduction/lift.  I dont know what size comes after 38DD- but that's what size I *should* wear!~
  • PS- I want to get Lasik... but I have to get a job first and we have to buy a house... then, I am getting lasik... and maybe a lift!  LOL
  • My wish is that my body would be proportionate. I'm big on top, small on bottom. It's not fun wearing a size 12 in jeans when you don't have the behind to fill them. Or having to wear an extra large top that is extra large all over, not just over the chest.
  • I'd love to never have to shave (anywhere) ever again!  Haha...that's my superficial wish.  I mean, I'd like a flat stomach, too, but at least that one's theoretically within my power to influence lol.
  • Lau...you are too friggen funny!!!  Girls actually ask me all the time to touch them and I don't let them...You might be my first ;)Yeah God blessed me with a set of 32A, which went to 32 nothing when I laid on my back...I hated them so much and was really uncomfortable with my body...So now I have a set of 32C...I got them under the muscle, tear drop shape so they look really real...oh, and I got them under my armpit so I have no scars :)Strange enough, I'm scared to get lasik....I have terrible vision and should really look into it...Maybe after the wedding ???
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • FI had lasik done. It only took about 20 seconds for each eye. There was a complication, for a few days afterward his right eye would not stop watering or feeling like there was sand in it. He went back to see the doctor and they told him that they forgot to fold the flap of eye skin back down over his eye. It was a quick fix but kind of scary. Other than that, he has perfect vision now.
  • ohh man...i wish i could pull off that very trendy, very shabby chic hippy fashion without feeling like an imposter or like i dont belong.  those girls with the natural look are always soo beautiful - and they make it look effortless! 
    Photobucket
  • Oh yay, I've never been anyone's first lol! I don't blame you though for saying no. That's like when a woman is pregnant and everyone touches her stomach. Just because it's something new and exciting doesn't mean you have free reign to grab all up on my body. This made me think of the bar bathroom scene from the movie The Sweetest Thing!

• Lauren-you crack me up!I wish that I could lose weight without going to the gym too! When I do lose this weight I am getting my boobs done.  Not that I need to (46DDD) but I want to get them back to how they were before kids with a little more perk :).  I would also love to me able to walk in those stripper heels! 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • id like to have boobs too, but i have NO LIPS....i hate it! lips then boobs for me! then of course i would add two inches and lose 60 lbs!then i would wear stripper shoes with lauren and drive around in a couple new cars and go home and swim in my pool!shallow enough yet?haha
    Photobucket image
    Crystal and Shawn
  • I used to always get flashed from girls that just had them done...a girl recently at work got them done and was like "I'll show you how they look after our shift"....Ummm I never asked to see them and I really didn't want to...(I got myself out of it by "forgetting" to find her afterwards lol)
  • Lol, the stripper heel stuff is amusing me...it just takes practice!  At this point, I can do 4" no problem, 5" relatively well, and 6" on a good day.  Ankle straps definitely help, though.I kind of want Lasik, but it scares me, too.  I've worn glasses since 3rd grade, and I'm really blind without them, so it'd be really nice not to have to wear them.
  • I like the no shaving thing too!!! 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • all this boob talk -- i USED to have too much! (was a 34 DDDD or whatever is next) when i was a junior in HS. All that on about a 105lb 4'11" body. NOT fun, or attractive. more of a carnivqal show, really. had them "removed/reduced/lightened/etc" my junior year of HS. Best decision EVER. and I had the best doctor EVER. A woman in NYC who does reduction after reduction after reduction. without drains or horrible scars. i supposedly can even breastfeed! if anyone is entertaining this and wants to talk let me know. im happy to help. maybe the above is already TMI. my second superficial wish is STRAIGHT HAIR. i have what has been referred as the "jew-fro" for my whole life. id like to live without the straight iron.
    http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    image Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Liz-- I would never have guessed!! Looks natural. As for me, I wish I could have on eof those tall skinny VS model bodies. Like the nice set of boobies, tall, skinny (but not too much), and cute booty. Oh and the hot face and full hair won't hurt either. I also wish I had bigger eyes. I feel like my eyes are too squinty.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • I'd def wish for bigger boobs and poutier lips. I'd also wish for arms that didn't flap in the wind. haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • seriously, whoever invented tampons has to be a millionaire!
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• I wish I could pick where I gain and lose weight from on my body!  Like when I eat a pop-tart in the morning that excess fat will proceed directly to my boobs!
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
  • kristen- That would be great to have that ability!
  • Liz: I never would've guessed! Did it hurt much afterwards? I'm with you girls about being able to eat whatever and not gain anyweight....but I really want a new car. Bad.
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • LOL, this post is so funny!! I would choose to be perfectly fit and never have to work out!! I second, the VS look. :)
  • I'd love lasik, but they'd have to knock my @$$ out to get it done.I could go for being independently wealthy, or get paid to travel - not do anything, just travel and have a good time. I like the idea of eating what you want and being able to either not gain weight, or tell where it should go.
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards