Connecticut

ann howard the bond

Wondering if anyone has any feedback on the bond in Hartford, went to view the room and it was beautiful, never been to a wedding or event there...

Re: ann howard the bond

• Sabina1313Sabina1313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friend of mine had her reception there about two years ago, it was really great :)
  • edited December 2011
    I got married there a year ago, and I thought it was fabulous. I loved that they only have one wedding there a day (so all the attention is on you), of course the ballroom is glamorous and wonderful for pictures, it is very convenient that it is in a hotel (especially for out of town guests), and I thought the food and HUGE dance floor were amazing. Let me know if you have other questions. Good Luck
  • rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone I know was married there 2 or 3 years ago. She had really good things to say about it - she said the food, the room and the price were all great. The only thing she said wasn't great was that the planner there was difficult to work with, but overall she recommended it highly.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend is an event planner in Hartford and has dealt with Ann Howard for catering, etc - she says she is very professional and pretty much the best in the area for what she does. My FI and I also looked at the Bond early on when we were scoping out venues and agreed that it is gorgeous and very glamorous!
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • edited December 2011
    You can't go wrong with Ann Howard. We had wanted the Bond but went with their sister place at Indian Hill CC.  Their reputation is excellent, and I agree with pp they are the best at what they do.
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed with pp...they have an outstanding reputation in the area.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much for the input.... it helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards