Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

transportation

I am looking to rent a bus or 20-30 passenger vehicle for the wedding. Any Suggestions?

Re: transportation

• edited December 2011
    Not J&J transportation.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Dave's Limo out of Delaware for our Center City Philly wedding and they were great.  We rented a 20 passenger limo bus for super cheap. 
  • vmorgsvmorgs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Philadelphia Trolley Company? Or is a trolley to small for your needs?
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ali Baba out of manyunk, they were amazing, ontime and didn't charge us for going over by a little bit :)
  • edited December 2011
    kagkiki I am so glad to hear you say that- FI and I went there yesterday and picked out and put a deposit on a stretch lincoln navigator that fit our whole bridal party and the price he gave us was amazing.. I was just hoping to hear from someone esle who used them because I never heard of them before!!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to help :) We loved our HSE Range Rover and was truly pleased withtheir services!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a shuttle bus from Limo today. Prices were great, and the guy is super helpful! They are based out of Bucks County, and awesome.
  • Just want to share our experience of moving to Orlando. We have nice experience of star distribution system. They understand our needs very well, we have satisfied with the logistic services of the Star Distribution.

Miami LTL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards