Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Photos

Hi ladies~I hope this link works. Here are some photos that my friend took on my camera. My wedding was on 10/17/09 and it was awesome and now I'm sad that all the planning is over. I was burned out by planning near the end, but that's because I had a long engagement. Anyway, I couldn't ask for a better day, it was the best day of my life. Now, I'm just waiting to go on the honeymoon on the 1st. http://tiny.cc/kellyandchris

Re: Wedding Photos

• edited December 2011
    Your pictures are great! You looked amazing and like you had a blast! Congrats! We looked at your venue and loved it! It was neat to see paictures of a real wedding there! Have fun on your honeymoon!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Is your dress the Dallas Marie? I love that dress, it was between that dress and the one I got. You looked amzing, great pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Where did you have your hair done?  It looks amazing!  I am two weeks out and hair is becoming a crisis.  Thanks!
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I loved the venue, the views were absolutely gorgeous.My dress was the Dallas Marie.  It was one of the few dresses I tried on.  The fit was great for me, especially with the bunching and corset back.My hair dresser did my hair.  She hadn't done a wedding in a long time because she had a crazy bride the last time, but she's done my hair for years, so she said yes.
  • azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  So fun!  You looked beautiful and I loved the pumpkin...so cute
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look stunning! Congrats! I also love the pumpkin, very cute.On a side note, if you DIYed your candy buffet and are looking to sell off some of the containers and scoops, etc. let me know :) I'm in search for items right now.
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I had a lot of fun with the pumpkins and DIY.  I never thought I'd be doing any DIY when I first started and then I ended up doing everything and I was obsessed with pumpkins.
  • edited December 2011
    very pretty!  love the bouquet!! :)congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards