New York-Upstate

Married!

Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to all you knotties who have helped me along the way! I honestly have to say I am going through a post-wedding-planning-depression... its like... now what do I do? The rain held off, and although it was freeeezing we all had a great time! There are some teaser pics on The Bailly's blog http://baillyphoto.com/blog/ Matt had them up at 230am after the wedding. Honestly, you cant be that service! I will try and get my bio finished with reviews soon, but I just wanted to say THANKS!

Re: Married!

• edited December 2011
    Oh wow I love the pics!  Congratulations!  This makes even more impatient for my LG wedding.  Glad you had such a great day!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Casey - I can totally relate to you about the post wedding planning depression.  My next project is changing my name on everything and while that is not as much fun, it is seeming to take as much effort! I'm glad you had a great time.  I had looked at the pics last Sunday.  Matt is awesome!  I've had so many compliments.  I'm just counting the days now until he gets back from South Korea.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards