Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

What kind of cell phone do you have?

What's your favorite flower?

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow?

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground?

Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have?I have the iphone, but since I live in NY, the service is crap. If it were on verizon, I'd be over there in a heartbeat.
    What's your favorite flower?I really like all flowers. When DH and I first started dating, I told him no roses, so he bought me lilies. I also love stephanotis, but the florist didn't recommend them for our climate and time of year.
    Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow?We used lilies, but none of my other top flowers made it in.
    Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground?I actually found $180 on the ground near wall street. No one was around so there was no one to really give it to and since I was a starving artist I kept it. Whoever dropped that much cash on wall street, I thank you. If you work in that area of town, chances are, you didn't need that money as badly as I did.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have? I have an LG but it's really old. I have verizon and it's awesome, and I don't want to pay for an e mail plan, so this works.

What's your favorite flower? Calla Lilly

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow? Yes, most of the flowers are Calla Lillys, with a spash of blue delphinium both light and dark (never knew it existed but I love it now) and babys breath, which I also like.

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground? I don't think I've ever found more then like a quarter, maybe a 5 dollar bill...
  • Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have? Blackberry

What's your favorite flower? Dahlias are up there for sure, they just make me happy

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow? I'm not sure if they're available/in season, but we'll probably use chrysanthemums (which to me are kind of similar since they're both round, fluffy flowers)

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground? No
  • Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have? LG Versa.  It's fine - I don't want a phone that has internet.  I do enough of that at other times. (Go Verizon)

What's your favorite flower? No idea.

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow? No idea.

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground? YES.

I had just broken up with my boyfriend and wanted to get super duper drunk.  So, I did...

I went to the bathroom and found many twenties on the floor.  Not thinking clearly, I asked the *entire* bathroom if it belonged to them.  No bites. 

So, I counted it ($60) and went back to the bar.  The next morning, I realized I had actually found $80 and couldn't count correctly the night before.  I went shoppin'.

• Options
    MyNameIsNotMyNameIsNot member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2009
    An iphone.  I love it.

Gardinias. 

Not in the wedding.  They're too delicate and expensive.  But my parents have a huge bush that was in bloom during the day after BBQ. 

Nope.  I never find anything.  But I did get a $100 tip once (on $200).  I'll count that.

• Options
    Blackberry Pearl. I have been slightly envious of FI's iPhone since he got it though (great service here)....and am watching the months tick by on my contract.

I like many flowers, but tulips and orchids are rather up there.

There are some orchids included, though I did not specifically request them.

Nope.
  • Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have?  I have an env (2?).  Love this phone.  I had the chocolate before this one, and I ended up hating the touch screen on it.  No iphones for me, even if I did want to deal with AT&T.

What's your favorite flower?  Hydrangeas, irises and roses are among my top faves, but I have a lot.

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow?  Hydrangeas will be the girls' bouquets.  I'll probably have peonies in mine, and possibly roses in the centerpieces.

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground?  No, but I sure wish I had!

• Options
    What kind of cell phone do you have?  My new phone just arrived a couple of hours ago!  I just replaced my KRZR with an enV3.  I really like it so far.  I didn't need a smartphone, since I have a Blackberry (Bold?  Maybe?) through work with unlimited data.

What's your favorite flower?  I'm obsessed with roses.  I think it ties into my Beauty and the Beast fixation.

Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow?  Yup!  I'm making roses out of paper for all the bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces.

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground?  I've found several purses/wallets in my time at Disney.  It's policy to open it up with a witness, check for ID, and count up any cash or valuables.  One wallet that we found at Jungle contained several thousand dollars in various currencies, that was probably the most.

This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I have a Blackberry Pearl that I bought used when my old phone died, but only phone service on it (AT&T). I like it for texting purposes but don't want to be THAT connected all the time.

Calla lillies

The color scheme is based off of a purple mini calla with the green stem color as accent. I think I will have a few in my bouquet.

Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground? No, but I found $20 one day during marathon training. One of my teammates got injured during the run so we gave her teh $20 and let her stop at a coffee house until we could get back to our cars and drive to get her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:6f78162a-db6c-4dd4-8333-6397c75442b9Post:0f263993-e327-4269-9eca-ef399a48958f">WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of cell phone do you have?[/QUOTE] I have a Chocolate 3, which to me isn't really a chocolate, since it's a flip phone and it doesn't have a touch screen. But, yeah, I like it. It meets my needs.
    <div>[QUOTE]What's your favorite flower?[/QUOTE] I don't really have a favorite flower.</div><div>[QUOTE]Are you using that flower in your wedding somehow?[/QUOTE] We're just going to have a mix of all different white and purple flowers for the bouquets.</div><div>[QUOTE]Have you ever found more than $50 on the ground?[/QUOTE] I once found a purse in McDonald's when I was in Salzburg, Austria. I didn't really know if I could trust the foreign McDonald's workers since I didn't know the customs and such and I don't speak German that well in the first place, so I brought it to my program director and she called the number in the purse and returned it to the owner. The owner of the purse left some Euros for me. I can't remember how much...I think it was 20 Euros, which would be like $30.

</div>
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A Samsung-something-or-other-POS (It's a white candy bar phone that has the world's worst ring volume ever, lol)

I love roses and hydrangeas best ... I'm also a big fan of lilacs

Actually, all 3, as well as stephanotis and these little dark purple flowers I can't remember the name of

I've never found more than change.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    In Response to WPBP of the day:

G1 with Tmobile.  Love the service, don't so much like the phone anymore

tulips

they were in my flowers and the centerpieces

No, darn it.
  • Options
    Samsung Alias 2

nothing in particular

FI used to bring me white roses once in a while so he and I will have those. Wedding party will have gerbera daisies and the parents will have orchids.

No, the most I ever found was a $20.
  • Options
    An LG something-or-other.  Basic phone with camera & text.

Lilac.

Yup!  I was so excited because I was sure lilacs would be too delicate to carry, but I was able to have lilacs in the bouquets, centerpieces, and on the chuppah.  PIB

No.
  • Options
    1st generation iphone. I love that stupid thing. FI gave it to me since he wanted the 2nd gen one SO bad. He really hates that phone though... it's possesed, and generally lousy.

I like lilacs, gladioli, and irises.

Maybe... I'm using whatever flowers they provide for me at the resort. That'd be cool though.

Combined over time, yes. At once, no.
    About a month ago, FI and I were leaving the store and found a $50 on the ground. I felt bad since it sucks to lose, but there's not really anything I could have done, so it became ours.
    Night swimming in the ocean= pretty sweet reception!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards