Ohio-Columbus

Ordering BM Dresses online HELP!!

Hi guys, I am still struggling with having my ladies pay $200 for a BM dress (dessy). Has anyone used any online sites to order BM dresses and had good experiences (or bad!). There are tons listed when I google the dress I want and I just don't know which ones (if any) can be trusted. PLEASE HELP!Thanks!

Re: Ordering BM Dresses online HELP!!

• BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Pearl's Place.  As a general rule, I would not order from any place that did not also have a traditional brick & mortar store.
  • edited December 2011
    Netbride and RK Bridal also have good reviews. GL!
  • kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about Netbride.
  • emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used netbride...it was amazing. I saved my BM $75 per dress, they came in way ahead of the promised ship date and they were all in perfect condition. In all my time on the knot I have yet to see one complaint about netbride. I would def check them out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ehampuehampu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls are wearing Dessy dresses and I went through the same thing.  The dress I picked out was over $350, however Bridal and Formal in Cincinnati will honor online prices.  I was not wild about ordering online, so I got a quote from NetBride and Bridal and Formal honored it with no hassle or anything.  Just to give you an idea, the dress was $373 at Alan Ray and NetBride quoted me $208, so that is what we ended up getting it for at B&F.  I highly recommend going that route!  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Pearl's Place for my Jim Hjelm dresses for my BM. They were awesome and everything arrived on time and perfect! I def. recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards