Texas-Austin

AW: <6mths and 1 year engageaversary

Yes, I am AW'ing myself because I'm in an exceptionally giddy mood - probably from this lovely weekend (and in part due to the wedding at Lakeway we were at yesterday). So, yesterday marked the 6 month mark till our wedding, and a year today FI asked me to marry him all decked out like the Goblin King. I just can't believe time has gone by so fast - and know that before I know it the day will be here. Thanks so much to all of you for all your help so far. I've made some really great friends on the board - and am looking forward to seeing many of you get married over the next few months. I know I can count on you girls to help keep me sane as my wedding day clock ticks down!
~ Trish Finfer
Blog

Re: AW: <6mths and 1 year engageaversary

• mujerboricuamujerboricua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Time will definitely fly by and I will make sure to be here to return a favor when it comes to helping you with the big day!Yay to great weekends!
  • AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Doesn't it feel great to hit those time line landmarks? 6 months...you guys are getting closer and closer!Trust me, I will continue to stalk the knot even after I do the married lady thing just because I want to see how everything comes together for your wedding! Congrats on the engageaversary and good luck with your last few months of planning!!! :-D
  • edited December 2011
    Reddie!  I just realized that we're only a week apart!  I'm May 1st!  So, I'm about to hit my 6 month mark too!  I totally understand time going by soo fast, I can't believe its getting so close!  CONGRATS!!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Lynette - That's funny you just noticed! I know - we are going to be sweating the next 6 months together girl.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! So exciting!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards