Moms and Maids
Options

***KM***

Just wanted to check in and see if the family is OK.  Thinking of you!
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: ***KM***

• Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  We are all rallying around and back on our feet.  DS will go back to school tomorrow and I will go back to work then too. Had to go to ER this morning for my asthma but after the shot and breathing treatment I'm feeling much better. How is Chelsea doing?  Has she been able to get a vaccination yet?  Been thinking of her often.
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, by the time she got to Walgreen's, they were out.  I am beyond frustrated.  This state doesn't have a plan in place to distribute vaccines--so now it's a state/county issue.  Idiots. Her husband texted me how worried he is.  I texted him back that it was MY job as the mom to worry, and that I'm really good at it, so there was no need for both of us to do it.  He said he'd let me do that part of the job, but I think he's still worried.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I'll keep sending those healthy vibes her way.  I'm so sorry - this must be so frustrating for all 3 of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards