Ohio-Cincinnati

Flower preservation recommendations?

I was wanting to get my bouquet preserved at a reasonable price, I looked into Fleur a Flair and they wanted $125 just to preserve the bouquet!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Flower preservation recommendations?

• hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin--just wanted to say how great I thought everything turned out on Saturday!  You were a beautiful bride (LOVED your gown), and your flowers were gorgeous.  I still think it's funny I "knew" you from The Knot before meeting you in person!Anyway, I looked into FreezeFrame, but they are way more expensive than Fleur a Flair.  The kit to mail the flowers to FreezeFrame is something like $42, and then you pay for the flowers on top of that, and the cheapest preservation they offer is one or two flowers in a dome or ornament for $60.  Someone else here mentioned a place in Hyde Park--maybe they'll be able to provide the name?
  • edited December 2011
    Aw thanks!  I'm just glad everything went smoothly, I was a nervous wreck but it all went by so quickly!  It's funny about The Knot b/c several girls I work with were on it too and I never even knew!
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked your centerpieces, too.... the variation on the different tables was nice.  I'm going to be lazy (and cheap) and just use the ones that Receptions provides. The pumpkin bread favors were very good.  Had we been around at the end of the evening I would have been one of the vultures taking home any that people left behind  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards