Arizona-Phoenix

Ordering your dress online...

Hello Ladies,   I have found "the dress" in a bridal shop here, but I have also found it online for cheaper (about $200 less). Have any of you ordered your dresses offline? I am a little nervous about it, but I would love to save some money!    I also wanted to see if you had someone steam your dress once it was shipped. If so, how much was it to do that? Any other things to be considered when ordering online?Thanks!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ordering your dress online...

• edited December 2011
    The girls on the Dress board can tell you what reputable companies to buy from on line.  Pearls Place and RK Bridal are two that I have read on that board that are great.  Maybe head over there and ask them for their opinon (or scroll through and see if someone has asked that recentley) if you have not already.
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Du... I don't know why I didn't think about that! I am just used to asking my Phx Knotties everything! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Netbride.com!! I used them for my BM dresses and I would do it again in a heartbeat. They price match with other online retailers, have excellent customer service, and the dresses typically come in earlier than predicted. Should you need alterations or steaming, look into www.janetkirkman.com, she gets nothing but stellar reviews on this board for her work and her prices.
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Celcius! You always have good tips/recommendations!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered mine at www.houseofbrides.com. I was SO nervous and excited for my dress to come. My mom did my measurements and we compared them to the designer's measurements online. I was nervous to hit "purchase," but I did it. Then, I waited anxiously. When it arrived, I LOVED it and didn't want to take it off. So, needless to say, I have great confidence in ordering from the site I used. I'm just going to have to take in my dress and probably get it steamed to get out the little wrinkles here and there. I was pleased! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards