Florida-West Coast

I need St. Petersburg Rehearsal Lunch Idea

I am in need of some ideas for our rehearsal LUNCH in St. Petersburg in March. I do not want anything too extravagent or expensive but something nice. I was looking at some lunch/sightseeing cruises for around $20/person but I need to send FMIL some more ideas. What are you girls doing?

Re: I need St. Petersburg Rehearsal Lunch Idea

• surfbetty530surfbetty530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about any cruises but what about a restaurant at the PIER? Or check out Parkshore Grill... they used to have a $15 lunch special where you could pick certain things from the menu and got a mini dessert.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not completely sure about their prices, but FMIL is considering having our rehearsal dinner at The Columbia at The Pier in St. Pete. The view of the ocean from the restaurant is gorgeous, and the food is really good (as long as you like Cuban!).
  • surfbetty530surfbetty530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the pier and my inlaws paid around $40-$50 per person. Definitely worth it bc like pp said, the view is amazing and the food was WONDERFUL. Oh yes and the sangria.. yum. Didnt rec it though bc you said $20/person... if it's lunch though, it might be less expensive than dinner. Like Stargazerlilly said, check it out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that is actually what my mom suggested too!! I will definitely suggest that to FMIL!! I went there for college graduation dinner. It is lovely!!!!!!
  • Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out the only revolving restaurant on St. Pete Beach - it's called SPINNERS RESTAURANT and it's at the top (12th floor) of the at the Grand Plaza Hotel: www.grandplazaflorida.com/spinners-restaurant.html
  • edited December 2011
    The Columbia is at the top of my list as well! However, I'm also considering Red Mesa. I havn't been there in a long time because I don't live in St. Pete anymore, but when I did I liked to go there. I've also heard good things about The Black Palm on St. Pete Beach.Here are the websites: http://www.redmesarestaurant.com/welcome.htmlhttp://www.blackpalmrestaurant.com/Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you all! I sent FMIL these ideas!! So exciting!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards