Texas-Houston
Options

Hair by Liz

Who used her? What are your reviews??Please and Thanks
Photobucket

Re: Hair by Liz

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using her!  I've done two hair/mu trials because I can't decide what I want yet and she has been really nice/patient with me. She is awesome and I know she'll do a great job the day of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome. She already has a wedding scheduled for the afternoon on the day of my wedding. So she said she'd have to do it in the morning (not sure what time yet). I'm trying to decide if that's a good idea.How did your airbrush hold up?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the airbrush mu lasted forever. i still had it on the next day. and that's counting august heat and humidity!
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've worked with her a number of times and have absolutely no complaints.  As a matter a fact, after Cara Dulce mixed up dates with one of my brides, Hair by Liz came to the rescue at the last minute.
  • Options
    ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did and I LOVE her!  She did my hair for my bridals and hair and airbrush make up for the day of.  She also did hair for my 5 BM's and my Mom.  She's awesome.  She did my hair and m/u around 11?  I think?  The wedding was at 3pm and by 11pm the make-up was still looking like it was just put on.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    brookensteinbrookenstein member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her. Very nice, arrived on time, loved my hair trial.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards